Ch.4

(Y/N)'s point of view

The morning light came in through the window and hitting my eye, waking me up for the day. I get dressed in my casual outfit, one not "suitable" for a Duchess, but that is none of my concern. i dont have any more duties that i have to hold a title anymore. As Im dressed, i rush to the royal kitchen and get an avocado and a piece of bread and make an egg bacon sandwich. I quickly hurry up as i hear the head chef walking towards the kitchen, knowing that he hates when i "enter his kitchen kingdom."" he has such a high pride complex. As i make my way out i enjoy my sandwich when they yellow yolk running down covering all the bacon, sliced avocado, and melted cheese that melts in my mouth and the butter bread that puts it all together. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/NNNN)"
i hear Obi yell at me, "You ok? I've been calling your name for a while now." He looked down at my hand, and i saw sparks in those eyes.

Obi: Can i have a bite.

While he reached to my sandwich as if it was the last piece of food in the world. I slapped his hand away and yelled no a bit too loud he sumbled backward a bit. He stood up and looked at me with a smirk, and i knew i had to run, so i did.

Zen's point of view

I was enjoying a walk with shirayuki, and we were talking about our morning. She had read a book about rare herds and the way her face lit up as she talked about something she loved, which made me love her even more. I looked into her eyes and cuped her cheeks, any. pulled her close. The blush on her cheeks made it harder not to kiss her. I was about to kiss her lips when someone chrased into us.

Zen: WhaT iN thE.

Obi: Sorry master, and miss, i didn't mean to interuped with your smooch session.

Shirayuki: OBI

She was a blushing mess it was the cutes thing in the world

Obi: Now excuse me, i must get your sister's sandwich, she is so stingy.

Zen: Wait, did you say sandwich.

Obi: Yes, it had bacon and egg, and it was sooooo good. Well, i didn't taste it, but the smells heavily.

I quickly got to my feet and looked at Obi, and started to run towards (Y/N). Obi and Shirayuki looked at each other and chased after me. I know exactly what sandwich she made, and i had not had one since she left. No chef was able to remake it, so i will not let this chance go to waste.

Mitsuhide's point of view

Kiki and i were looking for Zen all morning, we already looked in his office and all around the gardens and infirmary. As we were about to give up, we saw (Y/N) dash passed us, i look at kiki and wonder if she might know where Zen is, so we chase after her. At that moment, Zen, Shirayuki, and Obi all ran past us. We caught Shirayuki due to Obi and Zen running at such speeds. Shirayuki told us that (Y/N) mad some sandwich with bacon and egg, i was confused, but then it hit me, its (Y/N)'s breakfast sandwich. As i was about to take a step, kiki ran to chatch them, so i ran too. All you see in the castle was a group of people chasing each other for a sandwich. NOT ANY SANDWICH. THE sandwich.

Izana's point of view

I heard a comosion from the maids, so walk to the court yard and see a scene that should not be allowed in the castle. Zen and Mitsuhide on the floor gasping for air like foolish dogs, kiki and obi chasing after (Y/N), while she is dougeing them is swift moves while eating what looks to be her signature breakfast sandwich. I step in knowing this will never end, and because this is not something that should be happening inside castle walls, Lord Haruka will throw a fit if he is the one to stop this.