Ch.10

(Y/N)'s point of view

Last night, Zen surprised me his words took me by surprise it was something different. As I finished getting ready, i waited for Ryu to wake up. Last night, he wouldn't let go of my arm, and in the end, he slept in my bed. I go onto my balcony waiting for Ryu to be fully awake,the morning air was always refreshing. As i was enjoying the fresh air, Obi jumped onto the leage, startling me for a second. He laughed and my startled face. I was going to yell at him when Ryu pulled on my shirt, we both look at him and see his droopy eyes and morning hair, i couldn't help but squeal i hugged and squeezing his small body. ."Easy now, you'll squeeze him to death." i let go of Ryu after Obi said that. We all walked back into my room, and i brushed Ryu's hair and chatted when there was a knock at the door.

Zen: (Y/N) It's almost noon. You better be up when i open this door

There was a silent moment, and when the door opened Kiki and Mitsuhide were behind Zen as they walked in and stopped once walking a few steps. Kiki had a smirk on her face, Mitsuhide was dumbfouned as perusal, Zen looked like he was going to blow a fuse.

Zen: (Y/N) Why is Obi in your bedroom in the morning.

(Y/N): He walked in from the balcony, and we were just talking, Kiki get your mind cleaned.

Ryu: Why did i sleep here.

(Y/N): You wouldn't let go of my arm, so i let you sleep with me, and you looked so adorable.

Kiki: I still remember when Zen and (Y/N) would sleep in the back of the castle together after running away from Mitsuhide.

(Y/N): He was always getting into trouble. WAIT, you got as many injuries as me, so why was i the only one that got the safety writing from Garak.

Zen: That's because i didn't hide my injuries.

Kiki: So are we going to ignore the fact that they look like a family.

Mitsuhide: Ah, your right, Obi and (Y/N) are the parents and Ryu's the baby, thats kinda adorable.

I see Ryu stiffen, and i know this was an uncomfortable situation for him, so i tried to change the subject, but i knew i a chance like this wouldn't come again.

(Y/N): Yes ok and, Ryu in my baby, and i will protect him like my own

I ran up to him and squeezed him again. i picked him up and walked out of my room, they walk behind me, following me to the garden where shirayuki was, and an idea popped into my head "Obi, can you deliver a letter to izana for me? It's in my room, ok thanks." I let Ryu down and took shirayuki's hand and ran. We made it to the gate entrance. I know today is her day off, but she still wants to study plants, i was going to take her to a meadow passed the town were she can still study while i get to know her better.

Shirayuki: (Y/N) i dont think we should leave the castle without Obi or telling Zen first.

(Y/N): Yuki, it's ok. Zen would be mad at me for a bit, but he knows you'll be safe. You dont mind that i call you Yuki, do you?

Shirayuki: Oh no, i dont mind, as long as i get to call you (N/N).

(Y/N): Never, now come on, you're going to love it. Oh, here i got you a coat, i heard you dont like like showing your hair in crowds.