Ch.8

(Y/N)'s point of view

I was going to the stables to see luka again, but i missed seeing shirayukis blushed my face when i teased her. I was walking out my room when i saw Obi leaning against the wall, next to my room. Was he waiting for me? Why? I didn't want to question him, so i walked to the kitchen to make us some sandwiches, Obi didn't hesitate to eat, and he looked as if he was in paradises.

(Y/N): So how come you were waiting for me this morning.

Obi: Cant a person check up on his partner.

(Y/N): Zen and Shirayuki went to town for a date, huh?

Obi: Maybe
.
.
.
Ok, yes, but you're the only one i can mess with today, Mitsuhide and kiki are training soldiers, and i dont have anything to do.

(Y/N): So you came to me, well at least you got a sandwich.

Obi: Yes, i made a great choice.

(Y/N): Ok, then today you're going to teach me how you're so fast in the trees.

Obi: You sure you want to do it.

(Y/N): Yes, i already know how to leap from branch to branch bur not as fast as you.

Obi: Ok princes, let's go to the forest so a master can show you how it's done.

I had to calm myself from the name he gave me, i hated when noble men called me that when i was arranged to marry zen but for some reason i dont feel that why when he calls me that. We walk to the forset that's behind the casle. Obi would keep asking  questions on how you can handle your weapons, who taught you, and why you were sent away. As he was asking these questions, i was able to see the forest and was excited to learn.

Thud

Thunk

Oof

(Y/N): How is it you never fall.

Obi: Oh, i feel a bunch when i started too, but it's all about speed and balance.

(Y/N): Now i know why kiki calls you a monkey.

Obi: Ouch, princess, you wound me.

(Y/N): Cut the crap you know too well. That's a lie. Besides, i think im starting to get the hang of it.

I leaped through the tree branches and was doing very well i was in high speed, my balance was amazing, but i took a step on a weak branch and there i am falling to the ground again.

Luka: Ouch, that's got to hurt

(Y/N): What are you doing here.

Luka: training the hourses for harder Turan and helping you off the ground. What are you doing anyway?

(Y/N): Im practicing with Obi

Obi jumps down from the tree, startling Luka.

Luka: Ahh. Sorry, but are you practicing falling on your butt.

(Y/N): Haha, ha, very funny.

Obi: I'm helping her leap through trees like a "monkey."

(Y/N): Dont tell me you're mad at me for telling the truth.

Luka: Well, good luck with that, but  make sure you dont fall too much. You dont want to get injured.

Obi: She's with me. I'll make sure she won't get hurt.

What's up with him? He's usually all jokes, but now he's more snapy and serious. Is he ok, luka walks off with some horses, and i climb the tree and go back to practice when i yet again fall. Expecting the hard ground but never hearing a thud or feeling the hard rocks, l look and see Obi holding me "dont worry princess i got you." I feel my cheecks heat and heart beating fast, so i jump out of his arms and up the tree to hide my face. Once im calmed down, i thanked him and continued to leap on the branches and but at night fall I've practicing masterd it.

(Y/N): See, i masterd it in one day.

Obi: After you masterd falling to the ground.

(Y/N): Whatever, i actually enjoyed your company, Obi.

Obi's point of view

I dont know why, but when she said that, it made me smile. Although i was the one who was bored and just wanted to pass the time , i enjoyed the time we had together. I want to send more time with her, but im only her partner and former assassin. There will always be something from my past to haunt me. We were close to the castle when i felt her grab and pull me to a bush behind a tree. We both stumble to the ground, i look up and see her on my lap, looking over the bushes. I try not to blush and keep my mind clear, i look over to see whe she saw and see the master and little red, kisssing under the moon light , i see (Y/N) smile and notice that she is truely happy for them to be together and i now think she is the real reason they stayed together. We waited for them to part ways for us to come out without being questioned. We walked to our rooms, chatting about Zen and Shirayuki. I walk into my room and lay in my bed, having more thoughts fill my head about (Y/N), i can't explain why, but i don't want to stop

Izana's point of view

Im in my office gathering all the letters, so Zen will stop pestering me about (Y/N). He was here last night and would not leave till i agreed to tell him what he did while she was away. I know she was going to tell him in some time, but i think it's time he knew.

Flashback

Zen: I now you have been in contact with her while she was away, how else would you explain the fact that your the only one that hasn't been shocked about what she's done, not to mentions she knows about shirayuki.

Izana: There is a reason we kept you in the dark. We didn't want you to get involved just yet.

Zen: "We," so (Y/N) thought this too, why is it you two are always making discussions on my behalf when i have no say in anything.

Izana: She has always made sure you are safe and that the people

Zen: THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY. SHE HAS ALWAYS PUT OTHERS BEFORE HER OWN WHEN WILL SHE PUT HERSELF FIRST.

Izana: The people She Cares about. That is what i was going to say before you interrupted with your outburst. I will tell you but you will have to  silent till she is ok to open up firther.

End of flashback

Zen has grown up more muture due to that herbalist, i must admit (Y/N) was right for once. I found the letter that she wrote telling, more like threatening me to let Zen be with Shirayuki. For once, i agreed with her. I put the letter on top of the pill for Zen to read, but it's up to him if he will stay silent.