But it turns out that Yunxi is very "smart". Not only did she not drag her down, but she often came up with some tricks to help everyone. In the jungle, she can distinguish which foods are edible and avoid food shortages; whoever is injured, she can also treat with herbs to stop bleeding and detoxify. In the absence of a healing pod, her herbs are basically a lifesaver.

Later, everyone welcomed her because she was very good at "lazy" and could always find the most energy-saving way. Those methods are tricks only veterans know, how did she learn them?

When asked, Yunxi told them with a smile, don't look at how well-trained the recruit team leader is, in fact, it's all left over from playing a thousand years ago! When she was a child, she listened to stories told by the old people in the "self-rescue camp", and wrote them down. I didn't expect it to come in handy one day.

As for the fact, hehe, she would say, did she also participate in the research of these training methods? Would she tell people that she used to command her subordinates with a smile and create various difficulties in order to test the character and limits of newcomers?

It's good to know the secret.

The little yellow duck has long helped her adjust her body to the level of an ordinary interstellar person. Later, seeing that Yunxi had been trained so badly, he gave her the deducted rewards bit by bit. Not much, just a little energy ball, enough to relieve sore muscles.

In this way, she also exceeded everyone's expectations. Every time, she felt that she must be at her limit, and she was going to quit with tears in her eyes, but she gritted her teeth and held on! After holding on, three months have passed...

The veterans' various tricks have been used up, and the training of recruits is over.

Yunxi ranked forty-sixth in the total score. The overall evaluation is not high, but it is also qualified. Along with a group of recruits who are tall and burly, they are all recruits who are as fit as a bodybuilder. Her thinness is particularly impressive.

"It must be the awakening of the supernatural ability, which has greatly improved her physique! After the award is over, let the military doctor check it again!" The head of the recruit team bowed his head and said to the adjutant.

"Yes."

The person who asked didn't have any doubts, and the person who answered didn't think much about it. Frozen people are very fragile, but once their powers are awakened, their physique will be greatly improved to the level of ordinary people in the interstellar world, which is normal. The reason to check is also to know how many times it has been improved.

"Corporal Lin Tian'er! From today onwards, you are a glorious Federation soldier! The Interstellar Federation is inherited from the will of the superhumans in the era of the mother star. It consists of six galaxies and 1,214 planets. On the star map, we can see our old enemy Zerg, and on the northwest star map is our old friend and rival, the interstellar empire! Peace is our appeal and the wish of all interstellar people, but when it comes time to take up resistance and protection... ...For the Federation, are you willing to take up arms, attack the enemy, and shed blood at any time? Are you willing to dedicate your life to the Federation?"

The captain of the recruit battalion personally awarded the title to Yunxi.

Yunxi straightened her back, and said, "I am willing!"

She answered these three words resoundingly, because she has already contributed everything to the Federation!

"Okay! I'm waiting to see your performance!"