In an extremely relaxed and happy mood, she suddenly found Suoan's child laughing! This is an obvious smile, the eyes are narrowed into a line, the corners of the mouth are curved, and the body is not fully developed, so it will smile!

"Suo An, take a look!"

At first, Yunxi was just a novelty, pointing her finger at the transparent glass chamber, and beckoned Suo An to come over.

But when she turned around, she found that the small place where her finger was pointing at, the fetus kept smiling and pointed at it. Across a layer of glass warehouse, the two men's fingers were facing each other. This miraculous scene stunned Yunxi.

For some reason, an inexplicable emotion surged in her heart, and for some reason, her eyes were a little moist,

"You are a little life."

"A real, living little life!"

Yunxi thought that her excitement was like seeing a small flower suddenly blooming, a green seedling stretching under the dewdrops in the morning, purely moved to tears by the vitality of nature, she is so emotional!

She was originally like this, but she was forced to suppress herself by the pressure of reality in the last days, for too long! That's why I counterattacked and became extra emotional!

Suoan's blue eyes were as deep as the sea, and he pursed his lips tightly, "She...has never responded to me!" The

staff also said, "There are very few babies who know how to respond to their parents in the embryonic form. Lin Tian'er, It's probably because you are so charming! Master Suo'an's daughter likes you very much!"

"Yes, yes, she is a smart little girl!" Yunxi excitedly pointed at the little girl's face through the glass cabin. Big head——Because it is still developing, the shape of the fetus's head is not very beautiful.

But Yunxi didn't care anymore.

All her attention was on the little girl's obvious smile.

Can you really feel her?

Yunxi quietly moved her finger down.

After waiting for a while, the little girl also moved her finger down, and the direction was towards her!

"God! You are so smart!" In great surprise, Yunxi couldn't help but spit out a language from the era of her home planet that was eliminated. She looked closely at the little girl inside, her eyes were flushed, and she was about to shed tears of excitement. , like any mother who finds a healthy and lively fetus.

Seeing Yunxi like this, Suo An was shocked by his daughter's performance on the one hand, and on the other hand was unable to subvert all imaginations about Chen Yunxi.

She actually shed tears for a smile of the fetus?

All the biographies of Chen Yunxi that I have read in the past can be discarded. He wants to get to know her again!

"Hey, Lin Tian'er, what were you doing just now? Is it your native language?"

"Well, no, it's from another ethnicity. I just said something casually when I was excited. It means, this child is so smart! Really too smart! She knows me, and now she knows how to please me! So good! "

Yunxi's heart is as soft as a piece of cotton candy, soft and soft.

She understands why children become the weakness of their parents.

"Maybe I'm at the age where I like children." She said to herself, with a novel understanding of the world in her eyes.

On the way back, she kept chanting about this smile, and also mentioned an artistic masterpiece "Mona Lisa's Smile" in the mother star era,