"Her?"

Suoan looked up suspiciously.

Twenty minutes later, Suo An, wearing a black double-breasted uniform and a round hat, pushed open the door of Xiangsheli...

Xiangsheli said it was a restaurant, but in fact the interior decoration was very gorgeous, imitating the era of the home planet The royal palace of a certain country is in the aristocratic and luxurious style. The ground is white jade, and there are occasional sparkling diamonds.

In the interstellar era, a planet made entirely of diamonds was discovered early, so diamonds have never been a rare thing, but they are just the hardest stone in nature, which is good for paving the ground. On the wall is a sea of ​​flowers composed of white roses and yellow tulips, with red petals in the middle saying "Congratulations on becoming a capital star". Layers of pink and white tulle are adorned, and the long food table is full of food. Many of them are not seen on the capital star, and they are probably special foods transported from outer galaxies.

The 20 families who passed the review gathered together, sang and danced, and celebrated in their own ways. Some sang in dialect on stage, some played playing cards, and one twirled around on the ground with his head. No matter how dignified and ladylike they are, they drank too much wine at this moment, and their faces were flushed—their lives have completely changed!

There is a special round table, and Yunxi and Liliu sit here with a few stability maintenance troops. Just by looking at the location, one could tell that this place was the leader and a distinguished guest. Many people came to toast, but Li kept them all and drank them all.

But their goal is Yunxi, and they don't drink the toast once, they don't drink it the second time, and they don't drink it the third time and the fourth time, isn't it good?

"Thousands of words are all in the wine! You do whatever you want, I will do it!"

"For you, it is just a casual sentence, but for us, it is a major event that changes the fate of the whole family. Come, come, this It's my communicator contact number, if you need anything in the future, just a word!" There

were too many bold people, and they came here one by one.

Li Xin thought, this is not a problem! Lowering her voice, she whispered to Yun Xi, "Either, stick to the end and don't drink anyone's toast. Or, drink all of them, or if you drink this person's and don't drink that person's, that person will not become angry?"

Yunxi still needs Is he here to make some kind contacts? She smiled, picked up a glass of purple fruit juice, and collided with other glasses a few times, and the singing and dancing stopped immediately.

It can be seen that while everyone is happy, they are also paying attention to Yunxi's every move.

There is an old saying: great kindness is like great hatred. How could Yunxi forget? Since she came to drink, she wouldn't let this kindness turn into hatred and cause trouble for herself.

"Hello everyone, I, Lin Tian'er, have just joined the army, and I sneaked here today in violation of the regulations. It is estimated that many of you know about my situation. I don't know, I checked it in the past two days. So I won't say much , Save the self-introduction.

I am very happy that all of you have achieved your dreams and officially become the capital stars. Next, there are still many troublesome things, such as finding a house, finding a job, and finding a reliable one for your children School, as well as making friends with neighbors. It has never been an easy task to set up a family and buy a property, especially in the capital planet, and you have to appreciate the scenery of the fifth and fourth planets when you are free. You have so many things to be busy, this is There's a little conflict."