"Well, looks like she has it covered," Baekhyun says with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah she does," Jimin whispers, giving your shoulder a squeeze. You chuckle and focus on the outside, shaking your head before glancing back at them.

"Better go get some food boys. After all, we have a long journey ahead."

~22:34~

Jimin and Jungkook stand in front of Taehyung, who's innocently eating a potato pancake, a hot chocolate on his left. "I apologize, I know you're in the middle of eating, but I think you know that we need to talk to you," Jimin starts, sitting down across from the boy. Jungkook mimics the Captain's actions, folding his hands together on the table once he sits down.

"It's okay, I understand," the boy says, placing the potato pancake on his tray and sliding it over. He takes a small sip of his hot chocolate and dabs his lips with a napkin before clearing his throat. "Ask any questions you have."

Jimin and Jungkook share a look before turning back to the new member. "Who is this 'Min Yoongi'?" Jimin can't help but ask. He knows that Yoongi is a Commanding Officer, but he doesn't know much else. If they go to Kepler, the crew could run into him. The more information they know on him, the better.

"I'm honestly not sure. He kind of came out of no where and became a Commander. Not many people know him, or have seen him, really. Only the lucky ones working in the spire."

"Lucky?" Jimin asks, raising a brow.

"They have all the security and supplies in the world. If Woojin took your armor, that's where he would have wanted to go."

"Woojin? That was your leader's name?" Jungkook asks, and Taehyung nods.

"How did Triton fall apart?" Jimin asks, then places the data chip on the table. "This said the Blackwell brought in something. Something from Kepler Station."

Taehyung knits his brows together. "Kepler Station? I've never heard of it."

Jimin shrugs it off. "Me neither, but Min Yoongi has. I was hoping you could tell us why."

Taehyung's lips fall by a few centimeters. "I can tell you exactly what happened on Triton, but I've never met Yoongi. I couldn't tell you how he knows what Kepler Station is."

"I've asked the entire crew and no one except for Y/N has known. Even him." Jimin pauses to point to Jungkook. "My platinum intelligence officer. Even he doesn't know. That must be one well-hidden station. Now, where were we? How did Triton fall?"

Taehyung averts his eyes, frowning. "It all happened so fast. I was with my family, at home watching TV when suddenly they evacuated us. We ran and ran, but there were these things following us."

"Things?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung trembles. "The creatures were huge. They were all dark green, but they didn't even have heads. They just had four massive legs and were making this clicking sound. God, they were so fast."

Jimin's eyes jump open. "Like a giant praying mantis... shit."

"My family told me to run while they distracted them, so I did. Woojin and I met up near a bunker, but we watched as the creatures tore it down. He guided me to an underground facility, the same one we kept you and Y/N in," Taehyung explains, motioning towards Jungkook.

"So let me get this straight: the Blackwell, a small transport vessel, brought in massive alien lifeforms?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung brushes his hand in the air as if swatting a fly. "No. The Blackwell brought in a disease. I've seen what it does to people. If you physically touch someone who has it, or something that has it, you go crazy. Your body swells, you lose your mind and start screaming, attacking anyone you see until you're completely controlled by it."