THE NEW MEMBER.

VEGAS :

Three years later.

Now my Thai is three years old. So we decided a kindergarten for her. Now she goes to kindergarten and make new friends. I'm the one who dropped my princess their. She is a very active girl.

Dad our teacher told me that I am a good girl. She told me when we were going back to home.

Yeah....... My daughter is the best. Look you are the clever girl. I told her when I kissed her title lips and cheeks.
............................................................

Thai.......... Did you come back home???? Pete asked when we arrived home.

MOM................. She was ran to pete and pete hugged her and kissed her.

Ohhhhhhhhh can you give me a kiss too.... When I'm going to near them I asked.

Pete closed his eyes. So I kissed his lips. When we were kissing Thai was talked .

Dad I want a lip kiss too. She told me while she touch my hair. So I picked up her and gave a lip kiss for her little lips.

I gave you this when we were in the car. Didn't you remember? I asked her.

I don't remember dad...... She told and kissed my cheek.

.................................................
These days everything going better. My daughter now going to kindergarten. And my wife is living sooo happily. And our grandmother too. Grandma always cares about Thai. Thai loves her so much. Actually more than pete.

Actually one day we asked Thai who is the person that she loves most. So she didn't take soooooo many. She told that is Dad and Grandma. Pete was sad at that time.

Why?????? Babe....... Don't you love mom? I asked her that time.

Nooooo I love mom......... You asked me who is the most I love....... She told me nicely. So pete went near by her.

Ohhh that's okay Thai. Mom loves you sooooo much. I'm soooo happy about my Thai. Pete said when he kissing Thai.

Our Thai is growing. We all loving that. I love my family soooo much.

..................................................
Vegas.... Are you in bathroom? Pete asked me while I'm bathing.

Yeah Pete........ What happened baby? I asked him.

No nothing. It's already midnight. So don't take too much time. You will be sick vegas..... Pete said nicely.

Okay babe. I won't take long. I said nicely too.

.............................................

I'm done babe. I told him while I choosing my clothes. Pete was sitting on the bed.

So how was your day today? Pete asked me.

Not bad.... And not soooo good..... I told him smiling.

Why????? Did something bad happen? He asked me.

No. Today was long day. That's why I said it that way. You don't have to worry about it babe. I told him when I get close to him.

Okay then. I was bit worried. Pete said and smiled. I kissed his lips. And tried to touch his body. He was shocked. And looked at me.

Vegas!!!! He said my name. But he didn't say anything. He was just starring at my face.

I kissed his neck. And smiled his smell. He closed his eyes. I necked his whole body. But he didn't even look at my face. He always does that. I love it. I kissed him sooooo softly. That time I was very hasty. I really wanted to hook up him so badly.

I kissed his secret place. He squeezed his pillow sooooo much. When he squeezing he's pillow he moaned.

I squeezed his butts. I kissed his butts while I squeezing them. And I kissed his pink hole. There were lot of cams of pete. He leaked a lot. So I didn't want any lube oils. I put my dick into his hole. This time I can't hold my feeling.

I moaned while I putting it into his hole. I was hasty. I pushed my dick to his hole so hardly. He was screamed a lot. And also he cried. But this time I couldn't hide my feelings.

I thought that I broke his waist that time. Because I was so bad at that night. I apologized for him. Because he screamed a lot. But I didn't care.

That's fine vegas. I can understand you. He said after I apologized to him.

...........................................

After a week pete told me that he wants to meet his doctor. So we went with Thai. Because Thai loves to go anywhere. Thai was on his lap.

Thai.... Don't be so loud baby.... Pete always says to her while we going.

Dad where are we going? She asked me.

Oh we are going to meet your mom's doctor. I told her when smiling.

Why......... Why mom..... Are you sick? She looked at pete.

No baby...... I feel little down. Mom is okay. He kissed Thai's cheeks.

...........................................

The doctor checked pete and he said that pete is pregnant again. Pete is one month pregnancy. When I heard that I was sooo happy.

Do you want a baby brother or baby sister? The doctor asked Thai.

Yeah.... I want........ Do you give me one? When she asked that we all smiled.

No.... Not me.... But your mom gives you one. You can asked her.

Is it real mom??? Do you give me one? She sit on his lap.

Yeah.. Baby..... Are you happy? He asked Thai while he kissing her cheeks.

Yeah..... I love it....... I want tell this my friends...... Thai was keep saying.

.............................................

Oh my god really? Grandma asked us when we told about the news.

That's really good son. I'm so happy. So we have one more baby too. She was over the moon.

Grandma hugged pete. And kissed his forehead.

I love you grandma. Pete said her while he hugging her.

.............................................

We have a new member now. So I got a vacation from my work place. But that was only for a day. We went to the city and enjoyed. Thai always talks with Pete's belly. I can't even talk because of her.

We all spend time together like a family. Yeah this is my lovely family.

Hey.......... I'm sorry for late. I'm sorry if there were some wrongs😇. Because English is not my first language 😇. Have a nice day. ❤️