THE PREGNANCY.

PETE:

Greetings Mr.gun. pete is pregnant. he is one months pregnant. And Mr.pete you must take care of you until your the third month complete. The doctor said looking at me and smiling. I also smiled shyly and looked down.

Well then.Thank you very much doctor.Father said ordering the doctor to go now.

Where is vegas ? Dad asked as the doctor walked out.

He went to work early in the morning,father.Today he left a little early.I still said looking down.

Hmm.Everything you need is here. So don't keep workers like before and work alone.I keep workers not for fun.They have to work.

Ok ,dad.I'm sorry I won't do that again.I said looking at his face once and looking down again.

Vegas is coming soon.We can go and meet son's grandmother this evening.Dad said getting ready to leave the room.

Ok, dad. Thank you I mean when I tried to get out of bed to say goodbye to father.

No son. Stay still.I will come here again I have time.So be good with vegas, Dad said putting his hand on my shoulder,and thank you pete son for giving me my grandson so soon.After saying that ,he left the room.

I still can"t believe  I"m pregnant. I'm very happy.But a little scary.I don't know why.How do I say this to vegas? I am scared. Because the relationship between vegas and me is not like other husbands.He doesn't love me.

I only have my grandmother. My parents died when I was young.My mother died when she gave birth to me.My father died of cancer.My father left me when I was three years old.Vegas' father came to our house one day and proposed to me.I liked it.I thought  vegas was good.I thought vegas would take care of me. But was wrong.

Vegas never gave me a kiss.A year after we got married, he didn't do that.He never did that.

He comes home late at night.But I will stay awake until  he comes. I know it's useless. But I do. No matter what , I  can"t sleep without him.I  understand that he comes to bed after eating and drinking.Then I  sleep. Vegas knows I'm waiting for him.Because   before he washes his body, I look at the clothes he has chosen.Even if we don"t talk ,we have a lot of connection.

But one day vegas was very late and came home in the morning. That is very drunk .No matter how  much he drunks, he  can stay straight. No matter how much  he drunks,he will not get drunk.I found out on our wedding day.

Vegas was drunk so I went to help you.................

Why were you awake so long? Vegas questioned me.Nothing like that,vegas,I  was just waiting for you.please don"t get  angry,vegas. I automatically said the same fear that vegas had, so I  didn't even look at his face.

No matter how sorry I was ,he came to me.his body came to the top on me. I tried to get away from him.But he came close to my neck.He didn't move away from my neck.As I pushed him with my hands, he started removing all my clothes.I cried out of fear. Why are you crying pete? we are married,right?He said pointing to the wedding ring on my finger.

I know vegas .... But vegas.......

I want a child.Vegas called me badly. I tried to stop crying for fear that he would get angry and hit me. But I"m afraid.

Vegas had sex with me that night.That is the reason why I am pregnant today. Because after that ,vegas didn't have sex with me.

I know that is not the right way to raise a child. But a vegas kid must have heard.

To Be Continued......

Okay...So this is my first chapter.I don't know how is it........but I will trying to do my best.........