10

VEGAS :

When I naked pete he closed his eyes giving his whole body to me. Oh my god this is my wife. His everything only own to me. He's body is too sweet. And we are sexing now. But he is too kind. He doesn't even talk any world. I take off my clothes quickly. I saw that he was looking at me. But when he saw me he didn't look at me. My wife is too kind. I want go to inside him.

I kissed his belly first. When I kissed his belly he was struggled on bed. Because he couldn't hold that. I love when he couldn't hold that. He holds his pillow so hardly. While I kissing his belly I tried to touch his secret place. Yeah.... I touched it so softly. When I touched it he was squeezed the pillow. Because he can't hold that. So I did that more.

Ve....... gas..... Ple... ase..... I can't...... He finally started to talk.

I didn't even start babe...... I said smiling. We have a whole night. While I am talking with him I put my index finger to his hole slowly. Actually I didn't want to use any lube oils because of Pete's cums.

When I put my index finger his waist stretched up and he squeezed pillow again his whole arms.

So I put two fingers and I shook slowly at first.

Vegas..... It's hurts...... Please stop... Please....... He was nearly to cry. So I pat his head my other hand and spoke to him.

Just a little more babe....I said and kissed his sweet neck. When I kissed his neck his hands had on my shoulders and he squeezed my shoulders when he couldn't hold it.

I put my other fingers too in his hole. He cried and breathed hardly. And his whole body was too wet. And me too. So that was another chance for me. So I put my dick in to his hole and I started to rubbed so hardly.

Ahhhhh......... Ve......gas.......... Stop.....I can't anymore....... He was telling me crying. I pushed my dick to his red hole hardly. Now he is bleeding from his hole.Because I rubbed so hard.

Vegas.... am I bleeding??? Pete asked me when he saw his blood on my fingers.

Vegas..... I am afraid now..... Please stop vegas.... He said to me crying.

Okay babe...... You don't have to be scared of anything. This is normal. And we did this before.......I said smiling.

I can't move my legs.. They all numbs vegas. Pete said to me while he patting my head. I am still in Pete's hole. I can't get my dick from his pretty red hole.

But if you don't want to do more I can stop... I said trying to get my dick from  his hole.

Did you happy vegas???? Pete asked me soo kindly. I can hold this pain if you are not happy yet..... I am sorry.... Because I am not that stronger....he was nearly to cry again.

No babe...... Why are you talking like this...... I love your everything...... You are strong I was said grabbing his legs.

We had sex long time..... When Pete get tired I stop. And again started.

My wife always gives me happiness and joy. I fucked his hole the whole night. I only heard his loud voice.

I love to put my fingers into his pink hole. But when I put my finger his pink hole is getting red because of blood.

I love to write nc parts😂😂😂 because I have read those😂.And I am sorry if I did something wrongs 😂.