THE VILLAGE.

VEGAS:

Pete.......baby please talk. Pete........Pete......

No matter how much I talked, Pete seemed to be frozen. I put my  coat on Pete. With that, I picked up Pete and sneaked out of the party hall. I carefully put Pete in the car and drove to Pete's grandmother's house.

I also went to the bank during that time. I took all my money. I immediately bought a house in a distant province from a website that sells houses. I have nothing else to do. I'm going to take Pete and Grandma out of here. On the other hand, if we see that old Italian lying unconscious, father will definitely come to find us.

................................

Oh, what is this? Pete.........As soon as we went to grandma's house, grandma said. I didn't let grandma talk. I asked her to get in the car too. It is now two in the morning.

................................

The next day we decided to stay at a motel because of Grandma's strong request. Her aim was to give Pete a good night's sleep.

Grandma, I want to go home. Pete suddenly came into our room and started crying.

Pete why are you crying son? Grandma asked as she sat Pete down on the bed.

Vegas is not good Grandma.....He sold me  to a man......Pete started crying a lot.

What are you saying son? Grandma asked looking at my face...

What is Vegas Pete talking about?

Pete listen, I didn't do that to you......I tried to go near him saying that but he pushed me. I'm crazy now......

Coming here......I pulled Pete's hand and pulled him close to me.

I didn't sell you to anyone......my Father is the one who did that.....I saved you.We're leaving here forever.Then you won't have any more problems..........Don't say no to me now. .......I want children and you.........why can't you understand ......................... I yelled as loud as I could, shaking Pete.

What are you doing in Vegas? Don't shake him like that.....don't you understand the situation he is in now. Whatever happens between the two of you, don't do this infront of me.....I don't care if anyone swears at me..........Grandma said pushing me away from Pete.

Tell me now Vegas.....where are we going? Why are we going?

I told Grandpa everything that happened to us from the beginning. Pete didn't say anything. He was still not ready to talk as I scolded him......Grandma listened well to everything I said.

It's my fault too. I told Pete that Mr. Gun was proposing marriage. pete liked that.That's why I liked this too. Even now, I would divorce my son from you if it wasn't for this child to be born, Vegas... Grandma told me at the end of the story.

.............................................

One month later.

..............................................

PETE:

Vegas brought grandma and me to a new house. And now I"m having my sixths month pregnancy. This is an ordinary house, there are no servants to work like before. There is a big garden. Grandma grows many things in the garden. The neighbors are very good. But the hospitals and schools in this area are not near. 

The first week Vegas came to the village the people of the village asked him to come and work on a farm. He went right away. Vegas is the one who taken me to the hospital because the hospital is two or three miles away. I also don't argue with him ....... we just talk when necessary. I have to give birth at our home. Because that's what happens here. We need to inform the doctor about it. Vegas takes me to the doctor twice a week. I like it here.

Vegas sold his car. He sold it and bought a truck because he is the one who takes the vegetables outside the village and sells them to the shops.

Vegas is good now..He works hard and save money for our family.He care about our family a lot. Every day he tells grandma about our baby. He brought many things for our baby when he went to the town. when we going to the doctor he puts his hands on my belly during he was driving. Now I give him touch my belly and talk to the baby. so before  go to bed he kisses my belly. sometimes he comes midnight.because if he goes to the town, he will late.

I don"t how to write still....so i"m sorry if this won"t be good......I will try my best.