THE KISS

VEGAS:

Vegas I am afraid that if your father find us. he said me before we go to the bed.

You don"t have to be worry about it. he can"t find us. you know my father. he doesn't even think that we live like this. he think we live richly. and he doesn"t even know this place. so you don"t worry about it. trust me pete. i don't lie to you. i said when i going near to him.

Vegas. do you love my baby. pete said me sadly.

Why you say like this. the baby is ours. not only yours. don't you trust me still. i said touching pete"s belly.

No i fogive you .i don't argue with you anymore. i want to be happy . i married you because of it. you always hated me. you didn't love me those days. but i must thank to you that you gave me a baby. that is the present that you gave me. thank you vegas. pete said crying and touching his belly.

Pete i am sorry. don't cry pete. i don't like when you crying. i said and hugging pete.

If i death because of giving our baby"s birth, do you care about our baby? pete said crying and looking at me.

What are you telling pete.... you won't that happen. our baby and you are will be safe when you are giving birth to the baby. you don"t have to be worry about it pete. when i said that words pete looked starting at me.

But my mom died because she had to give birth to me. i was shocked. i didn't know about this. pete didn't ever tell this to me.

My mother died because of it and my father died beacuse of a cancer. i was alone. my grandma is the one who cared about me. i love her so much. do you know. i was so scared the first day your father came to visit us. i am sorry but i don't like your father. he is so cruel. i am afraid that he hurt my baby. you know vegas how much i love the baby.when i was your home no one talk to me. they are so afraid talk to me. so i tald my everything to my baby. pete was looking at me with tears in his eyes.

I am sorry pete. sorry.i love you.i love our baby.so don"t cry pete. i said touching pete's cheek.

Pete...... can i kiss you? i want to kiss you.... i said and i turned to pete and prepared to kiss him. he was looking at down. When he was looking down, I bent towards his face and tried to capture his lips.Finally, when he met my lips, his teary eyes closed automatically and he grabbed my chest as well.I kept kissing him. Pethe's breath was very audible to my ears. I felt his breath on my lips. I tried to keep kissing Pete but our baby hit Pete in the stomach and he squealed.

I am sorry vegas. it was hurt me. pete said when i touching his belly.

No pete. you don"t have to say like that. but why our baby hurt you so much... i said smiling. when i smiling pete was smiling too. i love when he is smiling. when he talking to baby i went again near him and kiss him. i kissed him touching his everything. i want to love him. when i tried to take of his shirt he stopped me...

Vegas. i love you.but i am afraid that this will be hurt to our baby. i am afraid to do it when i am been a pregnant. he said and starting cry again.

That 's okay pete. i won"t do anything that you don't like. i promise you. why are you crying again? are you crying because i tried to take off your shirt? i ask him slowly. and are you afraid for having sex with me? i won"t do any bad things to you. i want to sex with you. i am not forse you anymore like those days.

No vegas. i like when you are loving me. but i don"t want to get a risk when i have been a pregnant. he said and touching his belly.

That"s okay pete. i understand you. i kissed his belly and kissed his lips again. i want to sex with pete. i want to love him. but i don"t do anything that he dislike. he loves our baby so much.

When you giving our baby"s birth i will stay with you. you don"t have to be afraid. i will make you smile until our baby birth. i said and kiss him again.

Thank you vegas. thank you for helping me. i will be strong when i giving our baby"s birth. i want to give you a beautifu baby. i like when our baby tell you daddy. pete said smily and looking at me.

I kissed him again. when his back hurt i lay down him on our bed and kissed him. When we kiss non-stop, he finds it hard to breathe. so i stop kissing him. When he was breathing properly again I kissed him. sometimes our baby stop us. pete was smile when our baby stop us. when we going to sleep it was over the mid night. Pete fell asleep hugging my chest. I hugged him and my child and closed my eyes for a good sleep.

I am sorry for late. I was in a bad mood. Sorry again. Hope you all will like this. If  there are something wrongs,please tell me. and i will try to fix  my mistakes. Again I am sorry.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYBODY.BE HAPPY AND BE HEALTHY. HAVE A NICE DAY.