AT THE PARTY.

VEGAS:

I couldn't sleep yesterday. When I couldn't bear it anymore, I went to see him. Pitt was still awake when I went to the room. When I opened the door, he looked at me. But he looked away.

Pete I'm sorry .I said as I walked up to Pete.

Go away, Vegas. Pitt said when I crossed him without letting him go.

I'm sorry I tried to forcefully kiss you. I told trying to touch his face.

Get out Vegas. That's not all you've forced me to do. You forced me to do many things. Pete said with tears in his eyes.

Please don't cry again Pete. Look your eyes are so swollen. I mean touching his eyes.

you go .I don't even have the strength to blame you. It's hard for my body, Vegas. I can't argue with you anymore, Vegas. Pete said trying to push me further.

I let him go without making him hard any more.

................................

Shall we go to grandma's house? I am not going to work today. I asked when Pete sat in the living room that afternoon and thought. I sat next to him.

"No need," Pete said, trying to get up.

No. you don't want to leave. I'll leave here. you stay. He didn't want to sit with me so I got up.

......................

But Pete doesn't want to go to grandma's house with me. But I like it. Because I only get to touch Pete's belly if I go there. I kiss Pete's stomach until I feel it. Baby in the belly kicks well when I touch Pete's belly. Pete screams at that time.

...................

One day I came home in the evening but my father asked me to come and meet him again.

................................

We have a ceremony tomorrow morning. It was with a good businessman who sells people in Italy.

But why such a man?

It doesn't matter to you, Vegas. You should also bring Pete for that. Look at the condition of the other one there. There can be no defect.

What's that guy's name?

Orenzo Harlow.

......................

I took Pete with me and left to go to the festival.

Tell me if you can't stay there longer. I will take you I mean trying to hold Pete's hand. But Pete was very uncomfortable inside the car. That's because he can't stand the comfort of car seats.But since this is a special day, Pete said that he doesn't want to make his father angry. Pete is really afraid of his father.

Pete didn't eat anything at the party. He said he was sick. So I sent a man from a shop to buy the rice that his grandmother used to make for him. He ate it well.

Ohhhh ......this is Vegas. right? I am ....

I know. Are you Orenzo Harlow?

Yeah. And Is this yours?

The man I married .His name is Pete.

Ohhhhhh. Now he is about to have a child.

Yes. He always asked for Pete when I talked to him. He is not so young as I thought.

Pete was getting sleepy so I took him to a room to rest. But I didn't let him stay in that cell...

I can be alone. you go. Pete said.

Good. I'm out. Call me if you need anything. I let him sleep and went out of the room. I was talking to my father's guests.

Vegas..... .come here. Dad called me. We went into a room.

-----------------

Orenzo Harlow, would like to make a good deal with us. This is a good opportunity for us.

what is that I asked out of curiosity.

He likes Pete. He said that he would like to buy him at any price.

I can't do that. I'm married him.

It's not your choice, Vegas. So you don't have to think about it.

But pete still twenty years old dad. will you give pete that old man ?

I think pete will love him. I am sure that he will love him.

Do you think pete is that kind of person? he doesn't like when other people even touch him...................

Vegas............stop.................I will give pete to him......And i don"t even want your opinion.

But he is pregnant father. That's my child. I am the baby's father. If you give that guy that peet, you'll lose his property. I said that to change my father's mind.

Pete has no such knowledge about that. But the only person we have to interfere with this work is Pete's grandmother. I leave it to you to find out. Know what to do. Shut him up. Having said that, he left the room.

I went to see Pete as soon as I could, but I heard a loud noise from inside that room, so I quickly went inside.

Let me go..........Pete moaned and screamed as the man named Orenzo Harlow tried to strip Pete of his clothes. But by the time I got there, he had completely removed Pete's coat.

When I pushed the man, Pete went to the bed and tried to cover his whole body with his hands.

I hit that man on the head with a big wooden chair nearby..He fainted immediately.

I am so sorry .....coz this chapter is very short......Maybe I won't be able to write soon because I have exams, but I will try to write anyway..

BYE.