THE TOUCH.

VEGAS:

We can't sleep now. Because of our little Princess. She always cries at midnight. Build always gives his Brest milk to our little Thai.

When our Thai did pee I'm the one who change the bedsheets and other stuffs.

She is so small pete. I can't believe that a baby small like this when they were born. I said to pete when he giving the Brest milk to Thai.

Yeah. Me too. This is a new experience to me. I didn't even know how to touch a baby. But grandma reached me everything. At first I didn't know how to give my Brest milk to baby. And I was afraid vegas. Pete said smiling with me.

I love you pete. I said and I kissed his lips.

You are very fat now pete. I said when I grabbing his cheeks.

Ohhh really? Am I fat that much? Pete said very kindly. I love when he talks. Pete is soo shy. When I kissed him he still doesn't look at me. He always be shy when I kissed him. But I love it so much.

Thank you for gave a beautiful princess like this pete. When I was telling those words pete was nearly to cry.

Hey.... Babe...... Why are you crying? I touched his face.

No I am just happy. I wanted to see you to be a father. And I wanted to be a mother. I am so happy vegas. I love you. When pete was telling those words he was crying and I hugged him and my little Thai.

AFTER AN YEAR

My little Thai is one years old now. Now she talks but not so clearly.

Dad..... I wa...nt to go outside...... But mom doesn't let me go...... Thai said when I back home after the worked. I carried her and I kissed his cheeks and her little lips.

Ohhh did mom tell it? To my little princess?? I said going to the kitchen to see pete.

Ohhh did you back vegas? When he saw me he asked. And he tried to take Thai back to him.

Nooooo. I don't mom... Thai told so loudly and she hide her face from my shoulder.

Thai.... Don't be like this baby..... Pete said and looked at me. Look dad just came home now. Don't you think that dad should take a rest..... When pete was telling those words Thai looked at me and hugged me.

No no. We'll go to upstairs now..... Don't come anyone their..... Okay..... I said loudly and smiled.

I went to upstairs with Thai. And she sat the bed. Hey...... So what did you do today??? I asked Thai.

I ran around the house.... But mom doesn't do....that soo....long time..... I love when she talks. Because still she can't speak clearly.

Vegas......... Pete came to our room. You can go to bath. I will look Thai. He said and went near to Thai.

Hey..... I pat Pete's head and start to kiss his lips....

Before I go to bath I want to kiss my wife...... I said and he was smiled.

Why didn't let go Thai to outside? I asked pete.

She told that she want to go now. Look at the time now vegas......... This is night not evening or morning. She doesn't even listen to me...... When pete talking about Thai, she is struggling on the bed.

There are little problems always.... But I love to hear them all.......

After the bath I went to downstairs and we ate our dinner. Grandma fed to Thai. Actually grandma is the one who feeds Thai. Because Thai loves her soo much. And also Thai sleeps with grandma. But pete always tells some stories before her go to the bed. And me too, I kiss her before her go to the bed.

She plays with me until she getting sleep. My Thai is soo playful. That is my little daughter. Yeah she is my daughter.

I went to our room and sat on our bed. I am sooo tired because of works. I am waiting for pete. He is still with grandma.

......................................

Vegas....... Vegas..... Why didn't you take blanket. I heard Pete's voice. When he come I was sleep.

Hey..... Did you bath??? I asked pete because he's wearing just a towel. And he hold it his hand.

Yes I did. Sorry for late vegas. I helped with grandma because there were lot of works. Pete said.

That's fine pete. I just slept little bit. I said and sat on the bed.

I'll change my clothes then we can sleep. Pete said and he went to get some clothes.

I went and locked our room's door. And I went to pete. But he didn't see me because he was looking his clothes. I went to behind to him and I put my arms around his waist. He was shocked. And I kissed his neck too.

Vegas...... He turned around me. Why???? Is there anything wrong? He asked me. What do you want....
He asked me while he touching my cheek.

I want to sex with you..... I said him. After I told that he was shy. And he looked down. He didn' show me his pretty face. So I tried to catch his lips. He is still wearing the towel. And his body is sooo sweet now. I wanted to eat his body so badly.

He didn't say anything. And didn't even look at me. He hold the towel from his whole arms.

Finally I found his little lips. I kissed his lips. While we kissing I tried to take off his towel from his body.

He looked at me. I carried him to our bed and I naked his whole body in front of me. I was sooo crazy when I saw his soft body.

To be continued.......

Okay😂 If I did wrong things please tell me. Because this is my first time writing a book😂😂...