Babysitter And Teacher

Midoriya made his way into his apartment- tired after spending all afternoon with Kendo. He had a lot of fun, and even learned something interesting.

'So All Might could be a teacher at UA next year.'

Midoriya smiled to himself as his computer started up. He wanted to do some research on recent incidents that All Might had solved, hoping they would have some pattern.

Midoriya: "Hey, I just made it back."

Kendo: "Awesome! Thanks for today-it was a lot of fun."

Midoriya was shocked at her almost instant response.

'Jesus, was she staring at her phone waiting for it?'

Midoriya: "Same, hopefully it's not downhill from here."

Kendo: "I don't think it will be. I mean, you did promise me that I could drive the track next time."

Midoriya put his phone to the side as his computer finished starting up. All it took was one quick search to figure out what he was looking for. In the past five months, over sixty percent of All Might's resolved cases were in Shizuoka. It may have not been anything concrete, but it was odd that he was spending so much time not in Tokyo. With a faint smile, Midoriya got up to change.

Midoriya quickly changed into black techware pants that had green accents, green high tops, his black mask, and a green hoodie. On his dresser, he grabbed a lighter that sparked a green flame that spread across his black mask. Once he was ready he grabbed his phone to make a call.

"Can you bring me in? I might have something."

Moments after Midoriya made the call, a purple and black portal opened in front of him. He passed through it and found himself back in the bar.

"Welcome back, Phoenix. Can I get you anything?"

"I'm good, Kurogiri, I don't think this will take long."

Shigaraki's raspy voice came from a corner table. "Just get it over with. What's so important you felt the need to reach out to us?"

Midoriya sent him a glare. "I thought you'd be curious about any information on All Might."

Shigaraki's eyes narrowed. "Go on."

"A friend of mine said that there's some rumors going around at UA- that All Might could be a teacher there next year."

"Is that all? Just a lousy rumor?"

The TV on the wall turned on and a familiar voice came over the speakers. "Now, now Tomura, I'm sure Phoenix has more than just that."

Midoriya nodded. "Yeah, in the past five months the majority of cases he's resolved have been in Shizuoka. I don't mean major cases, I'm talking about your everyday, run of the mill, incidents you'd run across during a patrol."

Shigaraki still wasn't happy. "That's not enough. We can't go around chasing rumors. We need to know for certain what moves he'll make, so that way we can end him."

"Look I'm not saying it's happening, I'm just saying it seems too convenient to be a coincidence."

"No, you're grasping at straws. Master, I thought you said he'd be useful?"

"He will be and he is. I personally find this development interesting. Having the next generation of heroes trained by the Symbol of Peace sounds like it will be fun."

Shigaraki's eyes widened in surprise. "Master, you can't be serious?"

"I am. All Might isn't as young as he used to be and he's only getting weaker. This seems like a good time for him to start focusing on mentoring. You've given me plenty to think about, Phoenix. I think I'll have to make a call."