how i meet him!

Oleander is making her way through the crowd of people dropping off other unfortunate teenagers.She tries her best to find an uncrowded path but finds herself pushed and pulled by overly excited teens or neglectful parents. She starts to feel anxiety over come her as she tries to keep in her own personal space. For every person she bumped into or gets too close to watches, stop working, bag stripes break, and other misfortunes occur. She finally comes from the crowd, a nice tree providing shade from the sun and people. She takes shelter in its shade away from others but now fully with herself.
She sighs loudly, why of all the places did her father send her here. A summer camp was no place for someone like her she should be in doors away from any living soul. Her father wishes for her to stop causing trouble but sends her to a place ripen for the trouble she causes.How is she to function in such an environment without causing unwanted misery. She hopes that by some grace, she makes it an odd number for the girls cabin, so she may have a cabin to herself.
As she is trying to find some plan to prevent the unavoidable, she notices an odd looking family. They are dressed in all black, which isn't a bad thing she herself is dressed in mourning.They stand out in many ways, a father with undying devotion for his wife showering her in hiden intimate touches and words. A mother with such beauty yet deadly eyes. A younger son who seems to have a mischievous yet unharmful aura around him. Lastly, an older son with long hair and sharp features the perfect combination of both father and mother. A unamuzed look while downing a bottle of posion. He is glaring at an overly joyful family who has just had a conversation with them. She finds this family fascinating while she looks back at each member more closely as her eyes turn back to the older son. In that moment, he turned his attention to her. He stared at her for a few seconds before he seemed to stalk his way in her direction. Before he gets too far from his family, the camp councilors call for everyones attention. She is more focused on what they are saying that by the end of the speech, the unusual family has somehow ended up next to her. As she looks beside and behind them for the older son, a shuffling is heard to her right side. She turns her head to see the older son looking forward and uninterested yet very close to her. She then hears a monotonous yet husky voice from her right.
Older son inquired," Were you looking for me?"
Oleander took a minute to try to come up with a reply before taking the bottle of posion out of his hand. Downing some of it has she holds the bottle she sees small cracks starting before repairing itself.
Oleander stated,"i dont even know your name, so why would i be looking for you." With a slight shift of his eyes to her before they return to his previous position.
He replied,"wednesday, wednesday addams. so were you looking for me?"