i didn't know you could dance!

They got to the addams home the day before the wedding, but the flower girl had decided she didn't want to do it. To Oleander's horror wednesday, volunteer her to be the girl's replacement. He explained it would be better because he was the ring bearer and would be able to keep her with him so as not to cause trouble. She understood where he was coming from and went along with it. The night before, as his mother was helping her pick a dress to wear, she asked for a tango dance lesson. Gomez and morticia were overjoyed to teach her after the dress was picked out.the next day as the organ began playing sunrise, sunset she started to walk down to the groom, lightly tossing dried black and deep red rose petals. Wednesday slowly followed her with thing and the rings. When they got to the front, he softly whispered in Oleander's ear.
Wednesday whispered,"i like the dress you picked. it's perfect. Would you like to stroll through the graveyard with me tonight?"
Oleander beamed," Thank you, i couldn't decide. i took two with me, and your mom thought this was perfect when i asked for some advice on them. Yes, it's a perfect night. i would love that."
The wedding vows were given with debbie, his uncles new wife putting no effort in it at all.as the reception started, the first dance came, and debbie barely danced a for a minute. Oleander was standing beside Wednesday as she muttered," That's not even a full dance. She doesn't seem to care about this at all, with no vows and no grand gestures or dance."
Wednesday remarked, " she does not love my uncle she is just using him. I hate this. i wish i could do something about it."
Wednesday, lost in thought, was then pulled back to this realm when Oleander gestured her hand out to him.
Oleander asked," Would you like to show them all a real dance? Maybe some energy will get other to dance too."
Wednesday smiled and stated," Yes, i would love to. i think that is just what this wedding needs."
Wednesday,lead them to the center of the the dance floor after he put a song request in.

< i can not describe this dance scene for the life of me, but the video is pretty much how i wanted it to go. Sorry, guys>

After they danced everyone was enjoying the wedding but debbie, who wasn't happy the night wasn't about her anymore. Wednesday saw his mother smiling at him, bubbling with excitement.
Wednesday, lead Oleander to their table and sit down. He was feeling a lot of things tonight so unlike him, and yet he wanted to feel more.
Wednesday asked," i didn't know you could dance like that. I have really been enjoying my time with you."
Oleander replied," Well, your parents gave me a lesson when i told them i wanted to dance with you today. So have i. It's so beautiful here. i wish we didn't have to go back to camp."
Wednesday was well, he thinks, blushing. It's never happened before to him. Then again, no one has ever learned how to dance in one night just to dance with him before. he felt like his heart was going to ignite, like it was burning him on the inside, and he couldn't handle the pain its so strong.
He realized this must be what it feels like to be in love and what a lovely pain it was he understood his father even more now. He would die for her. No, he would kill for her either way. What bless.

 What bless