our parents are having a baby too!

Little girl happy explaining," Then mommy kissed daddy, and the angel told the stork. then the stork came down from heaven and left a Dimond under a leave in the cabbage patch, and the Dimond turned into a baby!"
Pugsley said," Our parents are having a baby too."
Wednesday stated," they had sex."
As wednesday is bored with this strange little girl, he noticed more of his family coming in to wait.
Him and pugsley start arguing about what the baby will be.
Pugsley explained," It's a boy."
Wednesday remarked," It's a girl."
Their dad rushes in the room, and everyone turns to give him undivided attention.
Uncle fester stated, " gomez."
Grand mama asked," What's the news?"
Wednesday exclaimed," Father, what is it?"
Gomez happily replied," An addams!"

It's a little time later wednesday, and pugsley are sawing the stairs.
Pugsley said," That's not true."
Wednesday replied,"  it is so everyone knows it. when you have a new baby, one of the other children must die. It's a tradition one of us has to go."
Pugsley asked," Which one?"
Wednesday smirked," Well, they dont need more than 2 boys. Im the oldest, so it wouldn't be me im to  be married soon. So you're the one who would be useless, but dont worry, I'll try my best to convince them you're not a waste. If it doesn't work, I'll make sure your funeral is to die for"
Pugsley replied," You married soon!! As if that would happen! i would get married before you. You're too rude and uncharming who would marry you."
Wednesday barked," Shut up! I'll be married when im 20, so drop it. I could easily find a wife. You dont know anything. there has gotta be a girl out there who i wouldn't find annoying and uninteresting."

A few hours later, wednesday and pugsley are on the roof with their new brother.
Wednesday asked," pugsley the baby weights 10 pounds and the cannon ball weights 20 pounds. Which will hit the stone walk way first?"
Pugsley stated," im still on fractions."
Wednesday asked," Which do you think?"
Pugsley answered,"The cannon ball."
Wednesday answered," Very good."
Wednesday asked," But which one would bounce?"
Pugsley replied,"The baby."
Wednesday smirked, " Only one way to find out."
They hold the baby and the cannon ball over the edge and drop them both at the same time.