is he really a dangerous guy?!

oleander rushes over to the rest of the girls while keeping herself in the back of the group. As they get to the first girls' cabin she lets all the other girls rush in picking their bunks. the cabin gets full fast as they make their way to the next cabin she notices all the boys heading to the cabins across the way. there is a big fire pit with lots of stumps all around it between the groups of cabins. they get to the next cabin as oleander gets inside she is pushed by this rude-looking blonde girl talking with her friends. She lets them go by her but the rude girl's necklace breaks the small heart charm and pearls go falling all over the place. she turns to Oleander mad and points to her fake crying. She angrily stated," You! I know you broke it! You pushed into me when we walked in!" oleander replied," I didn't do that. when you rushed in here you must have gotten it snagged on something while you were too busy talking. You know you really shouldn't blame people if you have no proof it makes you look like an attention seeker." oleander walks to a bottom bunk in the corner of the room away from the rest and hopes no one will need or want the top bunk. the girl tries to come to argue with oleander but the female camp counselor starts talking about everyone getting ready to go to the dining hall. a girl hangs her bag on the top bunk the second it touches near Oleander the strap breaks the bag falls to the ground everything falls out onto the floor. oleander quickly moves to sit on the other side of her bed but she feels the wood planks break then her bed's mattress and box spring fall until it touches the floor. before the camp counselor and anyone can bring it up they hear loud arguing from the boys' side. Everyone steps outside as Oleander steps out she sees Wednesday in the window arguing with this guy who then pushes his brother. Wednesday grabs the guy and pushes him behind the wall out of view through the window but then she sees the screen door getting pushed open. Wednesday walks out pushing the guy and his bag to the ground. telling him to go to the other cabin and to not mess with his brother again. his long hair frames his face and his dark eyes glow with his intense emotion. oleander finds her eyes glued to him she found him very handsome when she first saw him and even more so when she was able to see him up close. for some reason, even from this distance, she can see the defined jawline and cheekbones that he got from his mother as she was admiring his features she gets pulled out of her thoughts. the rude girl exclaimed," What a freak! I bet his family is in the mafia or something illegal. A well-raised gentleman wouldn't act in such a way it's disgusting. How did they even get into this camp?"  annoyed with the rudeness of the girl oleander turns to her and hissed," if a guy didn't stand up for his family like that then he isn't worth the time right? Wouldn't you want a guy who would stand up for his family and not let people walk over them? or maybe your just into any guy whose family can get your daddy a raise with no care for much else huh? it's all about getting your family's name up that ladder I don't blame you. you need more money for those high live expanses. that nose job didn't come cheap did it." after saying that oleander walks away down to the dining hall.