love at first sight?!

As Oleander turns to Wednesday to answer his question. He noticed his mother watching them just as his mother was about to introduce herself to Oleander.  The camp councilors asked for all the girls to gather to get put into cabins. Oleander gives Wednesday one more look and walks away to where they are gathered.
Morticia sighed," Oh, what a pity. I wanted to get to know the little lady you were talking to she seems very charming i loved the dress."
Wednesday stated," Oh, what a shame, mother. i didn't even get her name either. Oh, well."
She gives her son a knowing look and just  squeezes his fathers hand happily.
The other camp councilor called all the boys to gather. Wednesday and pugsley walk over to meet them. They then were taken to a cabin and told to pick a bunk.
The Male camp councilor stated," who ever doesnt have a bunk follow me to the next cabin."
Wednesday looks to his brother, who was pushed out of the way, and some stupid boy has  thrown their bag on the bottom bunk.
Wednesday glared," Move your bag. That's my brothers bunk."
The boy didn't do anything pugsley looking worried at Wednesday, scared to be separated from his big brother.
Wednesday growled," im sorry. Did you think i was asking!"
He then throws the bag off the bunk and stands in front of the boy with a dangerous look in his eyes.
The boy barked," Let him go his own way he'll always be weak if you keep taking care of him."
The boy walks around Wednesday and pushes pugsley to the door, laughing.
Wednesday has had enough of his behavior, turning to the boy grabbing him by the back of the neck and dragging him plus his bag out the cabin, throwing him to the ground outside with his bag.
Wednesday smirked," No one torments my brother but me next time you do that. I'll have your head on a platter."
The boy looks a little nervous, gets up, and walks to the other cabin, muttering softly.
Wednesday walks back to his top bunk.
Pugsley sighed,' Maybe he's right. If you keep standing up for me, I'll never be able to do it myself."
Wednesday shoved him in the bottom bunk and roughs up his hair.
Wednesday laughed,' look your still just a boy, okay? Let me be the big brother for a little longer, okay? It will be your turn soon, so just keep watching me.You better be studying everything im doing! You're gonna have to be the big brother for pubert when i can't, so dont disappoint me."
Pugsley chimed," okay ill do my best."
Wednesday requested,"  If someone here is bothering you, tell me, got that. If i find out your hiding things, I'll do way worse than any of them."
Pugsley replied," i will."
Wednesday gets in his top bunk and thinks about that girl from earlier. A half hour goes by, and he just can't get her out of his head he wonders if she cast some spell on him.
Pugsley asked," Are you thinking about that girl? Was it love at first sight? Are you gonna ask her to marry you? I have never seen you take such notice of anyone before it's gotta be right. "
Wednesday barked," What, no shut up! It's not like that. im trying to take a nap before they have us do something stupid so leave me be."