tramp!

Th rest of the event went on with this woman. His uncle married, being very uninterested in the whole thing. It had come to an end, and They were about to drive off when she got ready to throw the bouquet.  Oleander was gathered with the other woman on accident, so when she threw it, it came right for her they all started pushing and pulling, so oleander grabbed it and pushed everyone away from my space. Wednesday smiled and placed a hand on her back to start leading her to the graveyard.
Wednesday smirked," Now you have to get married."
A woman behind them who didn't catch it softly muttered,"Tramp." In Oleander's direction, Wednesday got annoyed, but before he could say anything to her, Oleander pulled him along with her.
Oleander mumbled," So are you planning to ask me?".
He heard what she had said even though she said it was so soft. He was taken back by it, and it took a few minutes to calm his heart, but when he came back to his senses, he begged for her to repeat it.
Wednesday exclaimed,"What? Wait, what did you say? Repeat it, please?!."
Oleander kept pulling him to the graveyard as they got there, and she let his arm go.
Oleander replied," Oh nothing. I just said, "So are we going on a stroll, that's all."
She took his arm again and quietly made their way through the gates of the graveyard. They started walking along the path as wednesday told her about every family member they pasted.
Oleander commented," Of the flowers are lovely, i love the thought, put it to it."
Wednesday was happy to hear it even though he hadn't been here to change them out because of going to the camp and all they were still very beautiful.
It was getting very late. The moon was high, and they might be on the second or third walk of the graveyard  he couldn't remember.