i can't swim...

After a long morning of  pointless camp activities and a very unamuzed breakfast. The camp councilors gary and becky gathered all of the campers down to the dock. Everyone is gathered girls on one side boys on the other. All the boys are wearing an ugly muted blue swimm shorts while wednesday and his brother are wearing a black  victorian inspired  two piece with white stripes. The girls are in this  dull hunter orange one-piece. The camp had a signed dress code for the outdoor activities, but just like wednesday's parents, Oleander's father didn't care if she followed it. She was wearing a black one-piece with white stripes along the waist. They were pairing off to do a boring life-saving exercise. The girl she was paired off with was Amanda she's blonde, snarky, rude, and annoying spoiled brat. Sadly, they share a cabin, but Oleander is finding amusement in amanda's screams of terror when all her pale nude lipsticks break every time she gets ready, near Oleander's bunk. Whoever would need so many of the same yet slightly different shades of nude is a true monster to her.  While stuck in her thoughts, they are called for their turn.
Gary beamed," Now one of you will be the drowning victim, and the other one gets to be our life saver."
As amanda marveled," I'll be the victim!"
Wednesday smirked quietly in Oleander's direction," All your life."
She tried to hide her amusement by his remark and tuned out what amanda was saying afterward. As Oleander got bored, gary started to tell amanda what she needed to do.
Gary requested," Now amanda jump in, swim out a few yards, and start drowning."
She jumps into the water swimms a little while giving the worst acting she has ever seen.
Amanda exclaimed,"Help me! Help me! Im drowning! Help me im dying!".
Than she slowly went under until Oleander couldn't see her. As she watched the spot, amanda went down for a few minutes, gary was just staring at her needing her to do something. As she noticed, small bubbles come up to the surface she turned to gary  with a dead stare.
Oleander explained," i can't swim."
She turn her attention to Wednesday with a slight smile.
He smiles ever so while watching the next person jump in to save amanda.