father please?

Oleander is looking out the window of her fathers hearse forest as far as she can see.
Her father is driving a steady speed, has no music, and no care to where he is taking her.
Oleander stuttered," Father, are you sure about this? I dont think this kind of setting is good for what i am. I will only cause more trouble. i thought you wished for less."
Her father glared," Daughter, the choice has been made it would be in your best interest to cause no trouble. Though i know that is something that can't be helped, do try for once. I wish you could have been like your mother,i really do. But she convinced a child with me, so it was impossible for you to be a blessing as well."
Oleander groaned," yes father but maybe a more quiet environment might do better one where i could be alone. As a jinx, i can't cause misfortunes to myself. Father, please?"
Her father barked," dont use that word! it's a disgusting slur for half born fortunes. Do not call yourself that. Not with her blood in your veins."
Oleander stated," But i am one father. You are not a blessing, so i am a jinx. Maybe i should go to Mother's Mama, she might be able to help me. Didn't Mother tell you one of her many brothers has a child who is a jinx.  Dont you think that might be better?"
Her father slammed the break and turned to her in anger and full of hate.
Her father fumed," No, you are not getting an easy way out! You killed her it is your fault she is not with me! I never wanted children! You will learn on your own, and you will suffer  alone a life of misfortune. That is all you do. That is all you will get. There is no one to save you. You must suffer."
He turns away from her and keeps driving as he gets to camp chippewa he pulls into a drop-off spot and  turns back to her.
Her father barked," Get your things and get out."
Oleander replied," Why dont leave me here? Never come back, that would be easier for you never to see me again. It would be for the best for us both."
Her father remarked," Maybe i am doing that now. Who knows if I'll come back for you? i see no part of her in you. No redeeming factor at all."
Oleander sobbed," Good, this will be best. Do not come back for me. I will find a way to live or die trying it is none of your concern as to which falls to me. You do not treat me like your child, nor do you want me to be. it is best for our ties to end here."
She pulls two trunks out of the hearse, which contains all her stuff her father never got her much, not that he cared to get anything at all. As she walked away, her father said nothing just pulled off in a hurry.
She rushed, pushing through crowds, trying to keep the tears from falling. He was all she knew, and she did love her father she hoped every day he would come to love her too. But it was never to be he dragged her every day into his funeral home down into the celler. Where he keep her mother in perfect condition, only the best ways of  preservation  for his wife. She was made to look at her to see the beautiful being whose life she had taken in her father words.she knew her mother loved her all the stuff she had her mother had put aside for her. She had planned for a daughter she had in two lovely trunks, everything a young girl would need. She wished her mother to have lived she read child birth was the cause of many womens end. She might have died from not being able to fully birth a child, but her father thought otherwise. Knowing the child growing was a jinx, he blamed everything on the baby. All the morning sickness, it was the baby. No way, his goddess wife, the being of all his good luck, could be thrown over a bin for any other reason. The kicks no even as his wife over joyful about the movement of thier baby he considered it an attack on her body. The death in childbirth was the final straw his wife had called their baby an angel, but he thought it was a devil, a posion that had killed his goddess of luck. His wife wanted to name her Eleanor, but the baby was a posion in his eyes, so he named her Oleander  swapping a few letters in the name to spell a posion was a sign even more so to him of her evilness. She thought  on all her fathers hatred as
She continued rushing through the crowds to find some shelter from the pain in her heart, and the sense of dread she knew was to come.