why would i be jealous?!

The wedding had ended hours ago. Me and wednesday walked the graveyard at least 3 times, he made every excuse to keep us out as late as we could. As we got to the exit close to the house, wednesday turned back to all the graves in thought. He knew his great great grandmother had a lovely crypt with wide benches he had hoped it would rain they would be stuck out for the night. He could have escorted them to it hide out in there from the rain. It would have been perfect any other day it would have gone that way. The rain wouldnt have stopped, but of course, today it didn't work in his favor.
As he turned back to view Oleander in the moonlight, he spotted his father and mother waiting by the door. With a defeated look, he let her take his arm as they made their way back to the house. When they arrived to the house, his mother happily took Oleander by the hands and rushed off with her.
Morticia beamed," i have some lovely old night gowns from my younger years. i know you would love them come lets get one for tonight."
Wednesday started to protest, but his father rushed him in a different direction.
Oleander follows morticia to a room full of clothes. Morticia rushes to one rack and pulls a few night gowns from it. She brings them to Oleander and lays them out on the bed.
Morticia asked," what one do you like the most?"
Oleander pcuked up this black silk gown with a v shaped lace window.
Oleander answered," i like this one."
Morticia rejoiced," Yes, that one was a favorite of mine also. I have to go check on pubert next door. You can change and come out when you're done."
She leaves Oleander alone in the room, who quickly changes and makes her way out of the bedroom she sees a cross, the way the nursery. She sees baby pubert sleeping and morticia nowhere to be seen. She watches the baby sleep, feeling a sense of adoration and wonders what wednesday looked like when he was a baby. After a few minutes she feels the presence of someone behind her.
Wednesday hissed," Stop that! dont look at him like that come we have to go to bed."
Oleander questioned,"Look at him like what?"
Wednesday, couldn't think of the words to describe what he means, so he quickly grabs her arm and rushes them to his room. When they get in there, he gently pushes her onto the extra bed. They added to his room for her to sleep on. She looks at him annoyed, and he sits down one his bed.
Oleander fumed," Not answering me, that's so childish wednesday."
Wednesday muttered,"i dont know how to say it, so just leave it along."
Oleander ranted," i wanted to hold him. It's not fair. Are you jealous of him having my attention?"
Wednesday quickly blows out the candles, then laid down and turns away from her.
Wednesday barked,"i dont care if you pay more attention to him. Why would i be jealous of him?"