by the skeleton!

Oleander and wednesday are sitting by the lake. Wednesday has noticed her bad luck turns good when he is around, so he confronts her about it.
Wednesday inquired," Are you really bad luck?"
Oleander explained," Yes, did you hear about the bunk that fell and killed someone in the girls' cabin?that was me the girl above mine wanted to switch i changed my blankets to the one up top when she lay down that night before i came to go to bed my bunk had fallen completely on top of her."
Wednesday moved to sit closer to her and watched her face shone under the moonlight. He wished they could have gone somewhere nicer. The family graveyard was the perfect place had the best moon lighting, and he knew she would have adored the bats.
~A few nights later~
They are in  the camp lab she cant see a thing but hears  Wednesday voice.
Wednesday gulped," Where are you?"
Oleander answered," im over here!"
Wednesday commanded,"Where?"
Oleander replied," By the skeleton."
They both turn to find each other next to the skeleton.
Oleander  explained,"i got your message inside my cutlet."
Wednesday stated,"i need to ask you something."
Oleander remarked,"What?"
Wednesday requested,"Do you believe in the existence of evil?"
Oleander acknowledged," Will you meet my father?"
Wednesday fumed," my uncle fester is about to get married. To this woman in a white uniform."
Oleander beamed," A mortician?"
Wednesday gave her a unamuzed look as he stated her real job.
Wednesday groaned," a nanny, but i have to go to the wedding.i have a pass. Do you want to come?"
Oleander rejoiced," As a date?! i would love to."