22. Spider-man and Deadpool

Moments of awkward silence goes by for quite a while. Fubuki was bouncing her leg up and down while she was twiddling her thumbs, Michael was apparently getting tired of processing all the stuff that was happening around him, it was a lot to take in so he just decided to hit the hay even though it was noon. He literally fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

If Frank was being honest, this woman next to Spider-man was very beautiful beyond all measures, it honestly reminded him of his deceased wife, Maria.

Frank leaning against the wall as he was the first one to speak up, "So, what made you fall head over heels for the web-slinger?"

Fubuki sitting on the chair next to Spider-man's bed was gently rubbing Spider-man's buzz cut hair as he was breathing softly, "It was when we first met. I tried to rookie crush him but he showed me the ways of how to be a real hero. Ranks, points, popularity, it didn't matter to me anymore. He's the very reason I'm helping out the little people just like him. Yet, his own tragic past is something I didn't expect from any hero at all. He suffered so much in his life and yet his own spirit is completely unbreakable. We engaged about a year ago and here we are now. During those times, he spoke about all the heroes of his universe."

Fubuki takes his eyes off of Michael as she looks at Deadpool sitting on the other side of the room, "Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool. An annoying unkillable mercenary that kills criminals for money. After meeting you I can see why you are a somewhat stable person to be around. Given your comical insanity which is something to get adjusted to, you're ok, I guess. Frank Castle, aka The Punisher. Former Marine Corp, uses lethal weaponry to kill high tier criminals such as murders, rapists, sex offenders, mafias, whatever the list expands to. A killer that shoots first and never asks questions."

Frank just simply grunts at the short explanation, "Yeah, that's right."

"Wow, Spider-babe actually keeps tabs on me? That's definitely an early Christmas gift for me!"

Fubuki narrowed her eyes at the red and black mercenary, "I will never understand why he tolerates you. You're like the most insane gayest straight man in the world that nobody wants to be around."

"Wow, bring a gun to a knife fight toots."

Fubuki glared at the merc with a mouth, "I can literally tear your entire body to shreds without touching you."

"Somehow I believe you."

Fubuki clears her throat, "So, how did you guys meet Spider-man?"

"Oh I'll go first!" Deadpool says as he gets up from his chair to lean against the wall like Frank trying to look intimidating, "It started back then in New York, he was turning 15 at the time when I only met his Spider-man persona-"

~~~

"You should be careful," Captain America warned him. "He's dangerous. More than that, kid. He's highly unpredictable, totally erratic, a trained killer with a lust for blood, and his kill-count is higher than anyone I've ever met. And that's saying something, if you get my drift. Deadpool doesn't care about collateral damage."

"Noted," Spider-man answered levelly.

There was no way to ignore the weapons on Deadpool, the katanas strapped to the merc's back, the guns, the knives, the explosive devices, and whatever else he hid on his body. There was no way to ignore Deadpool in general.

Period.

And of course Michael understood what being a mercenary was all about; he wasn't stupid or innocent in the ways of the world. But he also understood what Black Widow and Captain America had been before joining the Avengers. The Avengers weren't innocent players either. Death happened around them and they were killed, too.