*fourteen: christian yelich

Here's another request! I don't love it, I don't hate it, but I feel like it could be better. Let me know what you think in the comments!

And just a reminder that requests are open, just send me a DM!

Y/N knew her day was going to be rough when she woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible pain in her stomach. Thinking it would subside, she tried rolling over in many different positions, but the pain never stopped.

Finally at 2:34 in the morning Y/N got up to get some water and Tylenol. She struggled to get to her kitchen as her stomach pains began to get worse.

When she finally got her water and medicine, she tried going back to sleep, but it took her awhile.

Then, again at 4:27, her bad pain was back. This time she went to the bathroom, and when she went to sit in the toilet, she immediately saw the cause of her pain: she started her period.

Y/N sighed and got up from the toilet. She put her dirty clothes in a separate basket and ran the hot water for a shower.

She let the steam fill up her bathroom as the heat started to soothe her cramps. 30 minutes later she was putting on fresh clothes and headed back to sleep.

The next time she woke up, it was a little after noon, and she had a pounding headache. She then noticed a bunch of notifications on her phone, mainly a bunch of texts from Christian.

Yeli💙💛
Good morning, sunshine🤍
What we doing today?
8:45

Nothing? Cuz I'm fine w/that
9:04

Y/N?
9:26

Are you dead
10:00

Girl are you Fr not up yet
10:46

Should I be worried
11:00

Y/N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11:34

If you don't answer by 12:30
I'm sending the police
12:00

Y/N chuckled at some of the messages. Her and Christian had been together for 6 months now, but still lived separately. Y/N did relocate to Wisconsin for him, but ultimately wanted her own space still.

Glancing at the clock and seeing it was 12:23, she decided to call Christian to make sure he didn't really send anyone to the apartment.

She clicked on his name and hit the call button, and he answered after one ring.

"Y/N Y/L/N, what the fuck? Where have you been?" He yelled through the phone. Y/N had to pull away from the phone due to her headache.

"Babe," she whispered. "I really need you to calm down."

"Oh shit, Y/N. What's going on?" Christian's voice immediately softened and Y/N smiled.

"It's nothing, babe. I just started my period and it's really hurting. I have terrible cramps and a bad headache." She explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. Were you up in the middle of the night then?" Y/N nodded, then remembered Christian couldn't see her.

"Yeah. I woke up once at 2 and once at 4. I took a shower then and didn't wake up again until just now. But I took my last Tylenol so I'm gonna have to go get some soon."

"Absolutely not. You will stay laying right there, and I'll be over in 30 minutes." Y/N sighed through the phone.

"Chris-"

"Babe, respectfully, shut up. You won't get out of this one. l'll see you in a bit." Christian hung up before Y/N could protest any further.

Y/N stayed in bed scrolling on her phone until she heard Christian come in the door about 40 minutes later.

She rolled over to face her bedroom door to watch her boyfriend come through. When the door finally did open, she saw him holding multiple Walmart bags, a fuzzy blanket, and her favorite hoodie of Christian's.

When they met eyes Y/N immediately smiled.

"Hey babe, how are you doing?" Christian asked as he made his way towards the bed. Y/N didn't answer and instead held her arms out for a hug. Christian laughed and set all the stuff down and hugged Y/N. He pulled her in for a kiss before grabbing the hoodie.

"I brought your favorite. I thought you'd be more comfortable." Y/N smiled largely and stripped of her pajamas and put on Christian's too big hoodie.

"I also grabbed some of your favorite snacks, chocolate, and more medicine. And I brought your favorite blanket because.." Y/N started to zone out because she was distracted just starting at Christian. He was so willing to drop everything just to come take care of her.

"I love you." Y/N blurted out in the middle of Christian's rambling. He stopped and turned directly to face Y/N.

Even though they had been together 6 months, this was the first time either of them had said I love you. There was a moment of silence until Christian's face broke out into a huge smile. He jumped on the bed and attacked Y/N with kissed.

"Y/N Y/L/N I love you so so much." He said out of breath. Y/N was able to take her mind off of the pain and laughed at Christian's childish ways.

"Alright babe, let's cuddle now and watch movies, yeah?" The couple then settled down and snacked on chips and candy as they cuddled, just enjoying their company.

At the end of the night, Christian decided to stay the night to make sure Y/N would sleep through the night. As Christian turned out the light, Y/N cuddled closer and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Thanks a lot for today, C. You have no idea how much I appreciate it."

"Of course, baby," Christian said, placing a kiss on Y/N's head. "I love you. Man, I'm never gonna stop saying that now." Y/N giggled as how cute he was.

"And I love you, Christian." And Y/N knew that every time she would say it, she would fall more in love with her baseball player.