three: tyler glasnow

"And joined here with me today on the Chris Rose Rotation is Y/N Trout! Y/N, how are you?" Chris asked as he greeted Y/N through the computer screen. She smiled widely as she began to answer.

"I am great, Chris! Thank you so much for having me on the show!"

"Oh my gosh, are you kidding? I'd love to have you on here anytime! Now, you know me so let's just dive right into things. First off, you just got a job working for the MLB Network, so a big congrats to you on that. I know how hard you worked for it." Chris complimented as Y/N nodded.

"Yeah, you know, a lot of people don't get to see the behind the scenes of baseball and how hard all of these other people work, too. I'm just glad to finally get to show off my talents." The woman said and she smiled proudly. The two talked for awhile about the similarities and difference of their upbringings to similar jobs, as well as sharing some anecdotes from their own lives.

"So, switching topics here, your brother, as I think everyone knows, is the one, and only, Mike Trout. Is it hard having a brother in the league, and also being a part of it yourself?" Chris asks. Y/N ponders for a moment trying to gather her thoughts.

"You know, I think every dynamic for families in the big leagues is different. Whether it includes a wife traveling to every game, or being a stay at home mom, it's insanely hard. Then trade season comes around and you're thinking it's possible you have to move from the Bronx to LA or something, it's a big change. And I think the way that works includes many sacrifices being made." She ended, pleased with her answer. Chris smiled at the thoughtfulness she put into her response.

"I really like that answer. As a piggy back to that question, is there any love for you currently? And does Mike make that a tough subject or have any rules?" Y/N laughs at Chris's questions before answering.

Little did Chris know, she was in a happy relationship with Tyler Glasnow, a Rose Rotation family member. She was currently staying at his house in Tampa, and he was away at physical therapy for his elbow.

Of course Y/N and Tyler's family knew about them, and it was only a matter of time before their relationship was exposed to the public. And there were always rumors about the two, but nothing ever had been confirmed by either parties.

A small pause gave Y/N enough time to think of an answer, as it seemed almost as if Chris was testing her.

"Mike is, first of all, great about letting me love who I want to love. If it happens to be a player, so be it. If not, he won't care either way. There have been a couple people, though, he's said to stay away from. Of course I won't be naming them," Y/N started with a laugh as Chris too joined in. "As for currently, yes, I am with someone who does happen to be a player. We've kept our relationship a secret so far, and not for any particular reason. We are both very happy, and when the time comes for us to be seen together or confirm anything, we'll share." She have Chris a smile as he too smiled with her.

"It's amazing to see your eyes light up when you talk about your boyfriend, Y/N. Very adorable." Chris jokingly compliments as Y/N feels a blush creep onto her cheeks. As Chris starts to say something else, Y/N hears keys jingle in the door. She freezes immediately when she hears Tyler yell.

"Babe, I'm back!" Y/N and Chris's eyes both widen as they hear the male voice.

"Oh my gosh, we just heard something we shouldn't have!" Chris laughs as Y/N sat still in her chair, not knowing what to do. Tyler finally came around the corner and saw Y/N's set up. When he did, he dropped his keys in shock and mumbled profanities.

Tyler mouthed over and over again "I'm sorry" as   Y/N tried to compose herself and come up with what to do.

After a moment of thinking, and Chris being patient, Y/N decided it wouldn't be the worst thing to let the world know about. She smiled and quickly picked up her phone, sending Tyler a text that read "it's time". He looked at it and Y/N waited for his approval, and started to speak to Chris again when a huge smile grew on Tyler's face and he nodded.

Sports Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें