*five: fernando tatis jr.

Lili Melvin walked into noisy Petco Park with a smile. She made her way down to the clubhouse where she met her father for every home game.

When she found her father, he was busy making lineup cards at his desk. She made her way over to him, taking a seat in the chair in front.

"Good afternoon, Dad." Lili said greeting him with a smile. He returned a smile and set down his pen.

"Lili, good to see you." He responded. As he was about to continue, Wil Myers came into Bob's office.

"Hey coach I just had a quick- oh, hey Lili!" He greeted, walking up to the girl and giving her a hug. Lili gladly returned the gesture.

"Hey Wil, long time no see! How've you been?" She asked. He smiled before answering a simple 'good' and asked how she'd been. They talked briefly before Wil had to speak to Bob privately. Lili jumped up from her chair and would make her way out to the dugout. Before she could leave her Dad's office, Wil turned and shouted to her.

"Lili, we're all heading out after the game. You better be there." He playfully threatened while pointing at her. Lili laughed, unsure of what she'd decide.

"I'll think about it Myers!" She shouted back finally walking out of the office. She laughed to herself as she was about at the dugout. She heard players voices coming from the dugout, and as she was making her way up the stairs, the noise got louder. She walked to the top of the stairs to see some guys taking light bp, and others playing catch. Eric Hosmer was in the dugout when she arrived, and his eyes lit up at the sight of her.

"Lili, princesa, where have you been? Gosh it's been forever!" He exclaimed while giving her a tight hug.

"Eric, how are you? Congratulations on the wedding!" Lili replied with a big smile.

"Gosh, thank you. It was really the best day of my life. Wish you could've been there." He said lightly nudging her shoulder.

"Trust me, I wish I could've been. But graduating college was kinda a requirement." She joked. Eric's eyes widened and he smiled again.

"You graduated!? You didn't tell me that! Holy shit!" He yelled, giving Lili another hug. She giggled and hugged back.

"Yep, you're looking at a college graduate Hos. Pretty crazy."

"You're telling me. I feel ancient now." He said with a laugh. Before Lili could continue the conversation, Eric was being called away. He turned and gave Lili one last hug before leaving.

Lili sat by herself on the bench for awhile before she was met with one of the most infuriating people she knew: Fernando Tatis Jr. When Lili noticed his presence she rolled her eyes and stayed quiet. She noticed him mess around with something in a cubby before turning and noticing her. She saw a cocky smile erupt onto his face before he made his way over.

"Mini Melvin, long time no see. How's it been?" He asked with his thick accent. He sat down as close as possible to Lili, causing her to make a face and scoot over.

"Fine." She replied shortly, not making eye contact.

"C'mon, Lils," he continued throwing one of his arms around her. "You know you missed me. I can feel it." He pries even further. All Lili did was glare at the man in front of her. Finally taking the hint, Fernando got up and walked away.

"You know you'll like me one day, Melvin." He shouted while walking away.

"In your dreams, Tatis!"