two: christian yelich

Y/N didn't do one night stands.

So when she woke up in a random bed, she knew she had broken her number one rule when going out; don't wake up next to a stranger.

As she turned over she was met with the face of a man she didn't know the name of. But man was he attractive.

The night was hazy for the woman, as she tried her hardest to remember the events.

"Can I buy you a drink?" The tall man asked Y/N as he made his way from a table to the bar. She glanced over to see gorgeous brown eyes staring back at her, and a big smile waiting for an answer. Y/N couldn't help but nod her head as the man reached for his credit card and slid it to the bartender.

A yawn escaped her lips and she tried to slowly get up without disturbing the stranger next to her. The blanket slid down, uncovering her bare chest. Y/N's arms flung up to cover herself as she searched the room with her eyes to find her clothes.

Her eyes landed on the corner of the room where she saw her underwear, bra, dress and heels. She sighed and slowly removed the covers from her, exposing her bare body. She walked over to the pile of clothes before putting on her undergarments. She heard the mystery man start to shuffle, before a faint wolf whistle came from his mouth.

Y/N lightly chuckled as she turned to face the man, cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Listen, I'm sorry, one night stands really aren't my thing, and I don't quite know what to do." Y/N admitted shyly. The man chuckled at her confession as he got up himself, covering his midsection with the blanket.

"It's okay, I get it. They're not my thing either. I didn't expect you to be here when I got up anyway. It is almost 10:30 after all." When Y/N heard the time, she started to panic. Her eyes went wide and she felt her neck start to sweat.

"10:30!? Oh my god, I'm late. Oh no, oh no, oh no." Y/N frantically gathered up all of her belongings in the room.

She was supposed to be at Miller Park at 11, because she was meeting up with her uncle, Brewers manager Craig Counsel, and was subbing in as a trainer for the upcoming home series.

At Y/N's rushed outburst, the stranger threw pants on to help her, and also try to calm her down.

"Woah, woah, calm down. Are you okay? What're you late for?"

"I'm supposed to be somewhere in 30 minutes! And I don't have clothes or have time to go home and on top of everything I broke one of my most important personal rules!" Y/N frantically ranted as she tried to exert all of her anger out. She needed a breather, so she sat back down on the bed.

"Hey, listen, it's okay, you can borrow some of my clothes, it's not a big deal. What are you looking for?" Y/N pondered for a moment. Surely this guy has to have a pair of sweatpants, and possibly even a Brewers shirt. He looked like he could be into sports.

"Uhm, maybe a pair of sweatpants? And if you have one, a Brewers t-shirt? If not a regular one is fine." She noticed the man make an odd face, but it only appeared for a second. He opened two drawers and pulled out a Brewers jersey shirt, and Brewers sweatpants. Y/N jumped off the bed and grabbed the clothes handed to her.

"You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you so much.." Her words drew off as she realized she had no idea what this man's name was. Another huge reason she didn't do one night stands. The man chuckled and stuck out his hand.

"Christian." He replied.

"Y/N." The girl smiled and shook the man's hand.

"Well I'll let you get changed and then head out. This was definitely one of the weirdest and most awkward experiences I think I've ever had." Christian said as the pair both bursted into laughter.