Prologue

The crisp breeze filled Risingstar's mouth "RisingStar.... A great evil will come to the clans"
RisingStar turned around and focused her eyes on the figure in the meadow by a river. The shadowy figure continued.
"There will be a courage born in the clan, and as the deep comes close to battle with the Cold, loyal will become betrayal and only courage can stop it."
RisingStar yowled in panic she looked at a puddle and heard a splash and something formed as a picture in the puddle.
Two cats that RisingStar was not able to make out we're fighting and one of the figures collapsed in a cold death another black figure ran forward and then killed the other cat once more.
It seemed as if the cat was yowling and the puddle splashed again and changed to another picture view. it was of a Cat leaving and putting a odd collar on and showing that cat killing many.
Then it showed a kit and it growing in a time lapse to be strong.
"Wh-what- who are these about!?!!"
"It will all come to you shortly.."
Suddenly the black cat left and she was surrounded by black figures of cats she stood on her haunches with her ears down but then one pounced on her and she woke up in her dark den on her side heaving on a piece of moss.

She could hear the rain patter on the wet silky grass in the clearing she realized that fog was everywhere. She parted her jaws in a large yawn and then wondered if she should tell her deputy or anyone about this prophecy or just keep it to herself.
She realized that the safest thing to do was keep it to herself but she didn't know.. what did this mean?

A/N: so far this is the prologue and what do y'all think about it so far? Just say it in the comments!

Word count: 328