"I'll be gentle, I promise"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Good. I'm glad. I don't want to get infected with whatever you have." To piss Zayn off even more, he gagged.

Zayn would've argued that he has been tested and he's clean. But he preferred to save his energy for later.

They arrived at Zayn's place and saw a guy waiting at the gates.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just fuck Harry?" Niall chuckled, shaking his head cause the guy looked like the spitting image of Harry. From this far away, he couldn't exactly see the guy's eye color, but he could've sworn that they were green too.

"Well, he's not here. Is he?" Zayn spat and slammed the door shut. He gestured with his head for the guy to follow him inside. He was strictly ordered to dress professionally to make sure even if anyone caught a picture of them, Zayn could just get away with it being a business meeting.

His name was Troy. Yep. Troy. Zayn was mad at that name. Like, with a face and body and technique like that, he needed a name like 'Henry' or something.

The second that Zayn closed the front door, he was pinned to it with Troy breathing right on his neck.

"Harry! Damn it!" Zayn moaned in pain and pleasure as Harry pinned him to the wall. "This is your way of NOT making too much noise?!" Zayn whispered as he made room for Harry's lips on his neck.

Harry chuckled, "I told you if you want your first time to be magical, we should go to my place." To Harry's defense, his family was on a business trip, so they could've made as much noise as they wanted to there.

"And I told you I feel more comfortable on my own bed," Zayn argued back, pulling Harry down for another kiss.

Harry didn't want to embarrass Zayn in front of his family, so instead of pushing Zayn to the wall and making out like he wanted to, he picked Zayn up and laid him on his bed while making sure their lips won't part from each other for too long.

Harry locked Zayn's hands above his head as he could feel Zayn didn't know what to do with them, which drew a quiet moan out of the boy.

"You sound so good, baby," Harry whispered over Zayn's lips. Eyes fixed on pair of hazel eyes, which were somehow darker but sparkling with something that was not innocent.

Zayn wanted to thank Harry for the compliment, but Harry didn't give him much time to breathe. They were kissing again, and Zayn lost all his willpower to be quiet when Harry's tongue touched his.

Harry knew how sensitive Zayn was about neck kisses, so he trailed his lips from Zayn's lips to his chin, leaving open-mouthed kisses all over Zayn's neck. All while he pushed him down and kept him in place, Zayn was trying desperately to get Harry to touch him.

Harry pulled away to get rid of some pieces of clothing when Zayn spoke up, "Do you have a condom?"

Harry rolled his eyes with a smirk. Of course, he does. "Yes." He said as he pulled Zayn's shirt off him.

"And lube?" Zayn watched Harry getting naked.

"Yes." Harry smiled, "Look, I know you are nervous, but I need you to trust me."

"Just go slow, okay?"

Harry ran his fingers through Zayn's hair and kissed his forehead, "I'll be gentle, I promise. Tell me if you need me to stop, okay?"

Zayn was pulled back to reality when Troy, who had already worn his condom, gave him a peck on the forehead and said, "I'll be gentle." Almost always this kind of treatment turned Zayn on.

Not this time apparently.

"Do I look like a fragile 16-year-old boy to you?!" Zayn spat, pushing Troy so he couldn't feel Troy's breath on his skin.

Troy chuckled, "Rough it is then."

And boy, was he rough.

After they were done, Zayn was sure he would be sore for the next few days. He did get to orgasm, but he didn't feel satisfied or at ease. The way you want to feel after good sex.

If anything, he was even more frustrated.

Troy knew Zayn wouldn't want him to stay over, so he made himself scarce after he gained his breath. And his money. Of course.

Whatever Niall told him in the car was at the back of his head. He knew Harry was probably not the answer – the cure – to however he felt at the moment. But there was no harm in trying.

So he picked up his phone and shoot a text for Niall.

"I'll help you with gift shopping if you arrange a week off to London for Christmas."

"The sex wasn't that good, huh?" Niall answered a minute later.

"Will you do it or not?"

"Your frustration is showwwinnnggg, but yeah, sure. Pack your bags."

For a second, Zayn thought about telling Harry that he would be there, but there was a big chance that he would change his mind about going, and he knew Harry would be happy to see him anyway.

*********

hey lovelies.

hope you enjoyed this one. i'm really trying to write when i can :))) but i'm always late sadly.

fingers crossed i'll finish this before i die 😂😂😂

thanks for reading!

love you all!