"Call his doctor"

It's been two days since Harry stopped taking his meds. In that condition, there was no way he could teach so he took another sick leave. All he did throughout the days was get up once a while to use the restroom then he would lie back on his bed looking out of the window.

For anyone else, there was not much to see but the blue sky. Not for Harry though, he saw a lot. He saw the most important person in his life in the clouds, he could see him smiling back at him. That was enough for him to lay there for hours till he couldn't stay awake. Only to wake up to the same loop.

At some point, he needed to hear Zayn's voice. He needed to make a voice for the images he saw. Just one more time hearing him laugh. He tried to call. Once only and no answer as he guessed he just smiled knowing Zayn would call him back soon.

There was only one call he was waiting for, no way he answered anyone else. No one.

Not Aron, not Mrs. Wilson, not even Niall.

At first, Aron didn't put much thought into it, he imagined maybe Harry needed some time alone. On the third day though, when the principal told them that Harry didn't call to tell him he won't be able to come in today, he got worried. The fact that he wasn't answering anyone's call was suspicious. The only thing that would calm him down was seeing Harry, so he decided to give him a visit.

Finding where Harry lived was a bit tricky though. The principal wasn't allowed to give him the information, but one person knew where he lived. Mrs. Wilson. Giving her the biggest puppy eyes he could manage worked, she gave him the address only with one condition, Aron had to call her and tell her how Harry was.

The address was almost easy to find. Entering the building proved to be a challenge though. Aron pushed the buzzer 3 times, he tried calling Harry's phone again but again there was no answer. He decided to try the neighbors randomly, two didn't know Harry, but he got lucky and one person eventually opened the front door for him.

The guy, Mr. Miller who was around 70, lived by himself on the third floor, the same floor as Harry's. When Mr. Miller saw Aron he could see how nervous he was, he gave him a comforting smile to make him feel welcome.

"How do you know Harry, son?" So yeah, he was the oldest one in the building. Which meant he knew everyone.

"I work with him, sir." Aron answered, mirroring Mr. Miller's smile.

The old man asked a couple of questions of Aron and left. Well, he was still watching out for Aron to make sure he doesn't do anything sketchy.

At first, Aron knocked and waited for Harry to open the door for him, he called again and he could hear his phone ringing in there. It felt a bit awkward standing behind the door for that long. Something told him to just try to open the door, and to his luck it was open.

Should he go in though? What if Harry hates him for this?

All those thoughts faded away when he saw the state the apartment was in. Clothes and dirty plates everywhere. He could hear very hushed voices though.

"Harry?" He called a couple of times as he walked toward the voices he was hearing and what he saw made him stop and stare.

Harry was laying on his side looking out of the window. The room was not in any better condition than the rest of the place. Clothes on the floor. And Harry... looked like a mess. He looked awake. Well, his eyes were open but was he awake? Who was he talking to?

Aron followed Harry's gaze, the sky.

Trying to get Harry to look at him was a complete failure. The first thought was to call for an ambulance. But Harry looked calm, he could be high for all Aron knew, so he decided to just try to see what was going on. He was trying his best not to irritate Harry so he didn't touch him or get too loud. He tip-toed around the room, making sure he wouldn't knock anything down. There it was, the bottle of pills on the nightstand.