"Zayn, his name is Zayn"

The ride to Aron's apartment wasn't too long, but that short ride felt like driving through hell for him, even though Harry was sleeping peacefully on the passenger seat, all Aron could think about was what if he needs to see a doctor? He couldn't take his eyes off the sleeping man, trying to watch out for any alarming change in his condition.

When they arrived at his place, Harry was still in a deep slumber, Aron could've tried to carry him inside, but he knew he wasn't strong enough for that, so he shook Harry's shoulder to get him aware enough to walk inside, of course with one arm around Aron's neck for support.

People were staring at them, probably wondering who gets drunk at that time of the day.

Harry was walking, but he didn't show any sings of consciousness other than managing to take one step after another, he somehow knew he was not going into his apartment, though he didn't have the energy to object with Aron to take him back to his place though.

They were a little too wobbly while walking into the apartment, however, Aron finally managed to lay Harry down on the couch in his living room, one thing he noticed a bit after he made sure Harry was comfortable was the small bottle of pills Harry was carrying around with himself, he eyed the bottle on the ground, wanting so bad to pick it up and see what it is that made Harry's mood change in seconds like that, he resisted the urge though, invading Harry's privacy was the last thing he wanted to do, he could always ask him later.

So he put the bottle on the table next to the couch then he thought about taking a quick shower before Harry woke up, maybe he could cook them something for dinner too, or he could just order pizza, he didn't want to mess up the food, he knew he wanted to serve something good for Harry, to cheer him up, but he kept thinking, what if he couldn't eat? What if he was sick? What if he didn't like his cooking?

Aron watched Harry sleep a little longer than he wanted to, Harry looked fine, a little pale, but at peace. he shook his head and decided to stop the overthinking and just take shower as he planned.

the shower was refreshing as he hoped it would be, when he walked out of his room for some cold water to drink he expected Harry would still be sleeping, so didn't bother with getting dressed, he walked into the kitchen with only one towel covering his dignity.

"ok, this feels wrong,"

That was Harry's voice, he was shocked when he opened his eyes to see his former student half-naked in the kitchen drinking water, so he quickly turned his face, not wanting to make the situation too awkward for them.

"shit, sorry! I thought you'd be sleeping!" then he walked to his room to get dressed as fast as he could.

When he came back he had visible blush on his cheeks, he sat on the sofa next to Harry, who was now sitting on the couch looking at his phone, he was about to apologize again, "I didn't see anything." Harry assured the embarrassed boy, not wanting him to go through the explanation again.

"tea?" Aron asked, changing the subject, Harry smiled and nodded his head, he could use some tea after that long slumber.

Harry was staring at the text he sent Zayn the second he woke up, Zayn saw the text almost the second Harry sent it, but no answer to Harry's question about if they could face time tonight, which probably meant Zayn accidentally opened the text, Harry closed his eyes, an almost silent chuckle left his mouth, he shook his head, not believing at this age he is going through drama like this.

"Is everything alright?" Aron asked as he put the tray on the tea table, he frowned when he saw Harry look pissed again. Maybe he was a little scared too.

But to his surprise, Harry gave him a smile instead, it didn't reach his eyes, but it showed that he had control over his feelings, which was a relief, "nothing, just sent a text to my boyfriend,"

"Does he have a name?" Aron felt brave, "I mean, we can keep calling him the boyfriend if you want to,"

Harry smirked at his curiosity, it's not like there is only one Zayn in this world, so he just told him, "Zayn, his name is Zayn."

With a nod, Aron started thinking, "oh! Like the singer? Zayn Malik, have you seen him? He is gorgeous!"

Ok, they had to change the subject, or next, he will ask for a picture, "anyone in your life?"

Aron rolled his eyes, "nope, alone and proud."

"right." Harry laughed.

"what? Like Zayn once said, I still got time!" that wipped the smile off Harry's face.

He is a fan too, great.

They didn't say anything anymore, it was a somehow comfortable silence in the room, both sipping their tea, munching on biscuits.

Well, Harry's brain was anything but silent, his thoughts were racing, like for one, why his pills are on the table? Has Aron seen what he takes? Does he know about his condition?

It took Aron some time to notice that Harry was spacing out while staring at the bottle, he didn't know what to do, he didn't want to address the incident, he didn't want Harry to think he is nosy, he respected him too much to do anything that might embarrass Harry.

With every ounce of courage Harry had, he turned to look at Aron, "do you want to ask me anything?"

There was a visible shock written on Aron's face, he took a moment to see what he can say to make sure he wouldn't offend Harry, "do you wanna talk about anything?"

The answer to that was an obvious, "no," Harry bent forward to pick up the bottle, "Aron, you can't tell anyone anything, you know that right?"

"about what?"

Harry frowned, "um, about today?"

"yeah? What about it? We had some coffee and we decided to hang out in my apartment, what about it?"

A small smile crept on Harry's lips, a real one, one that lit up his face, he looked down on his lap, smile still present on his lips, "yeah, that's exactly what happened."

For the first time that day, Harry felt like his heart wasn't heavy like he could breathe without feeling trapped in his own skin, but that didn't last long, he knew he had to go home if he wanted to talk to Zayn tonight.

Aron tried to get him to stay for dinner at least, he loved having someone around, especially Harry, who he adored since he was his student, but from Harry's change of mood he knew he probably needed his bed, maybe he needed to be home and take his medications at peace.

But he had no idea that Harry didn't have a calm night since Zayn left to pursue his dreams of becoming a great singer, but his mood always changed when he heard Zayn's voice, or saw his face while video calling him, that alone worked better than any drug for him, it was the highlight of his day, so even though he loved what he was feeling at Aron's place, he knew he had to be home for Zayn, for both of them.  

***********
Hello beautiful people!

I think me saying sorry for the late updates is kinda repetitive now, but I really am sorry!

I wanna keep writing so badly tho, especially since my beloved Laovra made me another cover😭😭😭😭 like how are you this talented girl 😭😭😭😭 I cannot describe how in love I am with it 😭😭😭😭

Alright so as you all know me, it takes me some time to shape an story, I don't wanna just get to the point... thats boring.

And I know this is just a filler, but I needed something to connect me back with the story.

So bear with me as I build this up?
Thank you allll for the support ❤