"That's my birthmark"

A jiggling sound of keys was echoed in the small apartment which almost woke Aron up but he buried his face deeper in the cushions on the couch and tried to ignore whatever that was making the sound.

He tried to go back to sleep till he heard the heavy sound of a suitcase being pulled on the floor and someone's shoes making a loud clicking sound on the wooden surface. Almost as if they were trying to wake him up. He had to sit up to see what was going on.

"I seriously can't believe you stayed here." There he was. The Zayn Malik was standing right in front of him with a small suitcase next to him. His arms crossed over his chest waiting for Aron to give him an explanation.

Aron looked at the clock on his phone. 10:30 AM. Now can you imagine how he felt at that moment? His favorite singer was face to face with him and he wanted to feel happy. He wanted to take a selfie with him. But all he could feel was pure anger.

"What? You expected me to leave him like you did?" He didn't know much about what was happening with them. But it wasn't too hard to guess.

A dry chuckle left Zayn's mouth, "Listen, kid. I don't know what you think you are gonna get out of this situation, but I'm here now so do all of us a favor and leave."

Aron shook his head and smiled. He stood up and yep, he was taller than Zayn.

"I don't know why you think me being nice means I want something from Harry. I can assure you I'm nothing like you." Aron had to deal with enough bullies in his life to know how to answer someone like Zayn. "Do you need help with the suitcase? Looks heavy for you." At this point, he just wanted to see Zayn's blood boil.

There was a moment of shock for Zayn. He glanced at the suitcase and shook his head in disbelief. "This is the last time I'm asking you to leave. You don't wanna piss me off Alex."

"What are you gonna do Zac? Kick me out?" Now Zayn looked properly pissed. Especially after Aron walked to the kitchen and made coffee for himself.

"That's it." Zayn pulled his phone out of his pocket and started talking to someone. Aron didn't care, he jumped on the counter and went through his Instagram.

After a couple of minutes, there was a hard knock on the door, Zayn stormed toward it. Bodyguards. "Fuck." Aron whispered. These two looked too strong for Aron, he tried to act unfazed until they stood in front of him. Almost hovering over him. "I need you to leave this apartment right now, Sir." One of them said. His voice was deep and he was trying to look as serious as possible. Aron could try to fight them but decided to leave without injuries. "You better help him." There was venom in his voice.

Again, Zayn chuckled. "Or what?"

"I know enough to ruin you." With that, he closed the door and left. That threat sound too promising for Zayn to ignore. Aron knew way too much. But if he cares about Harry as much as he pretends he does, he could never harm them. Zayn smirked at that thought.

The guards left almost as soon as Aron did. And Zayn was standing outside of Harry's bedroom, looking at the mess Harry made of the place.

There he was, sleeping peacefully with his right hand tucked under his head and the other hand between his knees, the blanket was kicked off the bed but he looked cold.

And to his relief, this situation looked nothing like a cheating scene. Harry was still his.

If Zayn knew one fact about Harry it was that Harry loved to be spooned when he was in this state of mind. No talking just skin-to-skin touch.

An uncontrollable smile formed on Zayn's lips while he was taking his top off to join Harry on the bed. He missed this. being normal. Having to care for his boyfriend. It made him feel like he was 16 again.