...

..

.

The time when Lisa was not relevant to the brunette's life, because in her place was another blonde that Lisa seemed to be the carbon copy of. Or maybe Lisa should rather call herself the replacement, because that was all she was to Jennie after all.

A replacement for Wendy.

A replace for her first love.

The woman that still truly held Jennie's heart and had an effect on her to the present day.

...

..

.

Lisa was in a losing battle without even realizing it, and that fact alone was enough to make Lisa completely crumble apart. She knew that she would not be able to get anywhere without risking somebody in noticing her and her state of mind, so she desperately began to scan her surroundings to find some sort of hiding place that she could use to get some semblance of control over herself.

The dance building was out of the question, especially since Jennie was still inside and that there was a chance for Lisa to come across any of the other rich dance students that could possibly be coming to practice in their respective studios, and they were the last people that Lisa needed to deal with. Lisa could make out a few other Belvoire students outside, not yet noticing Lisa's presence since it was rather late in the afternoon so most students are either off campus or returning to their dorms for the end of the day, and Lisa wanted to keep that way. She did not want to risk anyone finding her in this state and to try follow, so she desperately scanned her surroundings for a close-range hiding spot, only to eventually realize that the outside building was a perfect enough hiding spot as is.

Well, as perfect as necessary given Lisa's given context.

The dance building was a storied building that housed the dance studios for the rich students, so that meant that it had an underground level to the staff to be able to store all the necessary equipment that the rich students might need during their practices, and since there was an underground level, it meant that there was also an underground exit, which happened to be behind the dance building.

Deciding not to waist anymore time, Lisa sprinted away from the main entrance and ran around the building until a set of stairs came into sight for the blonde. While the dance building appeared to be built on flat ground from the front, from behind one could actually see that there was a slight slope behind the building which led to the underground level of the building which was used by the maintenance staff of the university. The stairs led down to the back entrance that the staff used, a small sitting area having been built for the staff to use when they were on break during working hours.

It was good enough for Lisa.

Lisa hurried down the stairs, her throat clenching up with her efforts of trying to keep herself quiet in order to not draw too much attention to her state of mind until she had the space to break down. By the time she reached the foot of the stairs, she was ready to burst, and she found no more strength to stop herself from crying, and so she just let it out.

Sobs ripped themselves out of Lisa's throat and chest, the blonde crumbling within herself as she stumbled to one of the bench seats that were available to use to catch herself from falling entirely to the floor. Lisa dropped onto the seat and sobbed, bringing her hands to her face to cry into them, pain hitting her like a thousand pins all at once while her mind was filled with nothing else but the feline eyed woman whom she had just left in her dance studio.

Jennie was the only thing that was on Lisa's mind, glimpses and memories of the brunette in various instances flashing through Lisa's mind like a slideshow. When they first met, when they had their first dance together, when they had their various fights in the middle of Belvoire, their first kiss, their first date, their first sleepover, their first time...all of the memories were flashing through Lisa's find, the brunette's face engraved into her brain like a scar from a torrid battle.