Chapter - 26

"What!?", Kylie and Sierra shout in unison, shocked by the revelation of Gabriel and me, yesterday

It is Tuesday today and the three of us are standing against my locker as we prepare ourselves for the first class of the day. And me being me, couldn't hide the smile which was on my face the whole time that prompted Kylie and Sierra to poke around for answers. And well, I told them about the reason behind my current happiness.

Even though I still haven't told anybody about what happened with Cameron. Not a soul. Not even my parents. I know both my parents sensed that there was something off with me and are concerned about me, rightfully so. And I also know that eventually I'll have to tell them about it and I definitely will. But I can't seem to find it in me to break this news to them. Cause I know they'll be devasted and I don't want to be the one to hurt them. I don't want to be the reason for their tears.

"Yes! He freaking asked me to be his girlfriend". Then shaking my head, I say, "No, scratch that. He fucking me told me!"

"That's so hot.", sighs Sierra, making me blush.

"Shut up, Si. Are you sure about this, Ahana?", Kylie asks, concerned which was understandable since Gabriel and I have been at each other's throats since the day we met. At least in front of them.

"Am I scared? Yes. Will I still do it? Hell yes!", I tell her. Because one thing I have learnt is that life is pretty uncertain and so go after whatever you want without any hesitation and it'll be if it's meant to be.

"Oh my God! I am so happy for the both of you.", Sierra says, hugging me. I am still uncomfortable with someone touching me except for Gabriel. But since these two are observant and I don't want them to worry about me, I try to mask my struggle.

"Thanks.", I chuckle.

Even Kylie let loose a smile, "If that's what you want."

"It is.", I assure her. "Where is he though?"

"I don't think he has reached the school yet.", Sierra answers.

"Oh okay.", I say a little disappointed as I was hoping to meet him before the school begins. I was pretty nervous and I had no idea what to expect. "But won't he be late for the classes if he takes up any more time?", because we have the first class together today.

"That's Gabriel for you. Even though he is not a bad person, he still is a delinquent at heart.", Kylie explains.

"God! Boys...", I say, making us all laugh.

Upon hearing the school bell, we all make our way to our respective classes. "See you later.", I say to Kylie and walk away with Sierra for our AP Math.

I couldn't concentrate in the class the whole first period as my eyes shifted from the class board to the class door every time there was a disturbance. But Gabriel never came for the class and neither did I see him in the hallway.

And by lunch time, my stomach was in knots and my anxiety level roofed the sky. What if he didn't mean what he yesterday? Of course, he didn't. What was I thinking believing him?

Stupid heart.

Stupid, stupid heart.

And then suddenly, the equilibrium of my whole world shifted when I saw Gabriel walk in through the canteen door. Clad in a black and white check shirt and a dark-shade jeans with his bag hanging over one shoulder and the opposite hand in his jeans pocket with that ring of his. And a crucifix earring adorning his left ear.

Goddamn! Was he delicious or what.

Without sparing anyone even a single glance, even when Samantha tried to get his attention, he walked and stopped right in front of me.

And I didn't even realise when I stood up for him. Looking down straight into my eyes he says, "Hi girlfriend."

And I am pretty sure I hear a few gasps. Okay fine, more than a few, a lot. But none of it matter because my heart forgot how to beat and then started to beat at an ungodly pace. Was I dying?

"Hi.", I reply, flustered.

At my stunned expression he gives me a smile that reaches his eyes and then using my momentary paralysis he snakes an arm around my waist and pulls me in and kisses the hell out of me.

And as if the kiss was the oxygen I needed to snap out of my unalive state, I kiss him back with the same intensity. He tastes like mint. And even though I am not into PDA, right now I don't care about the freaking school being our audience. Because all I can think about is, his lips on mine.

When we pull back to drag in some air to breathe, I give him a smile of my own as I feel my body heating up. He is warm.

"I like it when you blush.", he says with a wink.

"Shut up. I don't blush.", pushing him with a laugh.

"Yes, you do.", he teases.

"I don't.", I whisper-scream, glaring at him.

"There she is. My feisty Bombshell."

"What on earth is going on here?", Liam's voice reminds us we are not alone. We turn to see that everyone is gaping at us.

"What does is it look like, pretty boy. I am kissing my girlfriend.", Gabriel says, tucking me in his side.

Oh God! He called me his.

Again.

******

A/N

So, what are your thoughts up until now?

Finally, they both are together! Are you happy for them?

Any suggestions for couple names?

What do you think should be done with Cameron?

Comment on the chapter.

And don't forget to vote and share it with your friends.

Also, I have prepared a playlist for the book. Keep a lookout for it on my Instagram page. (blackxoxorose)

Any song you want me to add? 

Happy Reading!

xoxo