15. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ

(Third Person POV)
-
Forest, Barren Cliffside
-

Victim could barely find his voice at that moment. He could barely even speak, as everything he thought he knew had crumbled right in front of him. He barely looked up as Blue ran up to him and knocked him back against a tree.

"So that's what they did with Blue..?" Second ran up and kicked Blue, sending him flying back over the sea that laid at the bottom of the cliff. Surprisingly, Blue grappled back to the ground with a small hook attached to his wrist. He flung himself back at the group.

"They brainwashed him! That little.." Green started as he leapt onto the battlefield.

"I wouldn't say brainwashed exactly. They must've implanted something into him that altered his code. We'll need to hold him down if we want to have a chance of fixing him at all." Yellow rushed up beside Second.

"Then that's what we'll do. Green! Red! We need to tie him down. Be careful to not hurt him too badly." Second called out to the others. Nodding, they adjusted their positions and all went for Blue. However, Blue guessed exactly what position they were in from previous knowledge and struck the two off, sending them next to Yellow and Second.

"How the-?" Red questioned, before being interrupted by Blue rushing right at them. Yellow grabbed Blue and pushed back.

"Blue, STOP!" He yelled firmly.

However, Blue did not listen and continued to fight, sweeping Yellow's legs. Yellow hit the ground hard as Blue started to tower over him, but Second quickly summoned his glowing rope and lassoed Blue in. Quickly getting up, Yellow returned to the others. Second pulled him down while Red put a foot on him to make sure he stayed down. He wriggled and kicked his legs, but couldn't get up. Green helped hold him down as Second knelt by Blue's head and lifted it so he could see his face. Still aggressive.

"*huff* ... *huff* Release me.. this instant.." His voice sounded dazed and tired, yet at the same time, stern and calm.

"Not happening. What did he do to you, huh? "

"Sent me to.. destroy you."

"Don't know if I'll have to hammer it into you or not, but you're part of the Resistance, soldier! Screw your head on straight!"

"My purpose is to work for and serve _nala. I must obey their commands quickly and efficiently."

Hearing that made Second not only angry, but worried as well.

"No you do not!"

"I don't think yelling at him will help, sir." Yellow walked over and examined Blue himself. "Looks like they just modified his original armor, and added some extra elements, like these really thick shoulder and knee pads.

Yellow ran a hand along one of the shoulder pads. Blue pulled away. He tried to touch it again, and Blue tried to hit his hand away.

"Looks like the shoulder is a sensitive spot. There might be a chip there, or something similar. I might have to take it out when he's a bit more secured. Hold his head down."

Second nodded and obliged. At this moment, Blue started to struggle and resist more, but it didn't stop Yellow from taking the pad off. A small black rectangle surrounded by red glowing streaks was sticking out of his shoulder.