Charles joined us to greet all the parents as well, soon enough Pierre too. But only so that they could drag us with them. Charles held my hand as he guided me through the paddock, to all the places he had to be in, even if he didn't need me there. It's always different during the Monaco race, it's like his routine changes, and I guess now he wants me everywhere with him. I looked up at the balconies, seeing different celebrities having drinks and looking out onto the track and the action happening below them.

He brought me with him to change, and then we found Andrea so that he could warm up. I sat on the side, watching him get all sweaty, while Joris snapped random pictures every here and there. When that was done, it was time for him to get into the car, so I joined our parents and now also Arthur and Lorenzo in the box, putting headphones on as we watched the first practice session, and later the second session.

The first day in the paddock was finished, but we got home and had to leave again. I had a little time to add some more makeup and get changed into the dress I was wearing, and then we left for the Amber Lounge. All the drivers were there, along with some girlfriends. Charles and Pierre were assigned to the same dressing room, so Evie and I could laugh at them as they practiced their runway walks. They went to get some makeup on before they came back to get ready for the evening. I adjusted his tie and the collar on his shirt, as he looked in the mirror.

When he sat down to put his shoes on, Joris snapped a photo of us. I was just watching him as he put the shoes on, and I had seen a photo like that before. It looked very similar to a photo of Jules getting ready for the fashion show, with his girlfriend sitting next to him. I smiled as he showed it to me and I asked him to send it to me.

Together we went on the mat laid out for the entrance of the drivers. Isa was there, so was Carmen, Lily and Elena. They all took their pictures, with each other, by themselves and then with us. They also got a photo of all the girls together. You know... the better looking group. They were interviewed, and then they went backstage to prepare for the actual catwalk.

While the boys went backstage, we were seated in the front row so that we could laugh at them and let them know we were laughing at them. The music started and one by one they came out, walking in their suits, smiling for photos, waving to some people they knew. But not Max, he refused to smile and he looked like he wanted to absolutely kill Evie and I when we got our phones out to film him walking with his straight face, making him look like he wanted to drown in the pool nearby.

We filmed the other boys too, but unlike Max, they looked like they tried to hold back a laugh. Daniel couldn't deal with it and started dancing on the runway. Pierre looked to kind of enjoy it, and Lewis took it the most serious ever. He walked that runway like it was a high fashion brand he was working for. Like he could be walking for Versace. But right after the drivers had walked, it was time for the real models to walk, and suddenly the drivers looked even more stupid. There was live music, more models, some in wonderful dresses and some in swimwear.

Afterwards we had to wait for dinner, and there was more mingling with old finance men. The men talked to Charles and left their wives to talk to me. Some of them asked if we were thinking about children and then looked horrified when I told them I was only nineteen so it would probably have to wait another ten years. In their time they apparently had kids early to 'get more time with them' and so on. But then there were some ladies that just told me to stay away from children completely, they cost more than you may think.

I escaped when I saw Evie and Elena around one of the tall tables and I walked over, with every step wishing that I could take my heels off already. I placed my glass on the table and let out a heavy sigh. Without saying anything, Elena took a flask out of her purse and poured some of it into my glass. I chuckled and drank some, trying not to flinch from how strong it became.