Chapter 35

~Asher~

As Jacob, Trent, and I emerged from the trees with clothes in their hands for the rogues we stop walking as we see what is going on. I growl and walk towards Luna. I throw the clothes I have in my hands at the rogues, but not close enough to hit them. The leader grabs a pair of pants and goes behind a tree to change, while the 'beta' of the rogues grabs a different pair and gets dressed behind a different tree. I storm over to Luna. Luna holds up her hand, signaling me to stop.

'It's okay. Don't do anything. Just make sure the rogues all have clothes to wear.' Luna links me.

'No, it's not okay. You look pale. I think you're losing to much blood.' I link back and continue walking towards her. I can't lose her again.

'I'm fine. Stay back until she's finished.' I don't listen and keep walking closer, I'm about five feet away now. As I take another step closer, Alice's eyes snap open and her grab on Luna tightens. Alice looks over at me and growls.

'Asher, fucking stop! Are you trying to get her to kill me?' Luna asked in the link. I stop immediately. Alice closes her eyes and continues. Her grip on Luna tightens every time someone moves.

'Everyone stop moving!' Luna yelled as she linked everyone. She looks down at Alice and said quietly, "Alice, you need to stop. That's enough." Alice didn't listen or stop. She did the opposite, snuck her canines further into Luna's wrist and grabbed her arm tighter.

"Alice, stop!" Luna said. Her grip tightened again. Luna's wrist snaps from the pressure. Luna bites her lip to stop from crying out. Alice's eyes snapped open. Luna commanded, "stop." She let Luna go and her canines retracted. Luna rolled of her cradling her hand.

"Luna, I-I-I'm so sorry. I couldn't s-stop. I tried, but I-I couldn't, my wolf wouldn't let m-me. I'm s-sorry." Alice stuttered. I moved by her side as soon as she got off Alice.

"It's okay. I knew what was going to happen. It's happened before and I knew the consequences, but I did it anyways. It's not your fault." Luna told her as she grabbed her wrist and snapped it back into place. She cried out in pain. Luna bit her lip, whimpering, to keep the rest of the cries in. I pick her up bridal style and Luna wraps her good arm around my neck. I looked at the rogues.

"Come, I will show you to your rooms. Once you all are settled in, I want all of you in my office." I started storming towards the pack house with everyone following. I don't like how pale Luna looks right now. She curls into the side of my neck, placed a small kiss and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I said and kissed her forehead. Her eyelids are starting to drop and her hold around my neck loosens. I can feel her drifting unconscious. I can feel her about to black out and that worries me. She's supposed to be awake for at least another 5 hours. "Luna? Luna, hold on. We're almost there. Stay with me." Her hold on my neck is gone and her hand falls, just hanging as I take off running towards the pack hospital. As soon as I burst through the hospital doors I shout, "James! I need help!"

A nurse ran up to me with a bed and said, ''set her down. I need to know what happened?"

"She's a healer or something and she told the rogue to bite her wrist to help her heal and the rogue wouldn't let go. I think she lost too much blood and yesterday, she got a bad head injury. She wasn't supposed to fall asleep for another 5 hours." I said as I set her down.

"Okay thank you, alpha. I'm sorry to say this, but you have to stay back here at least until we're finished." She said.

"Okay." I replied. Watching as she's running while pushing Luna on the bed, until the doors close and I can't see them anymore.

'Ash, do you want me to show them to their rooms?' Jacob linked me. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

'No. I will be there shortly.' I linked back. I walked up to the nurse station.

"Alpha, what can I do for you?" Em asked.

"Luna was just brought in. Once she is done, please link me immediately."

"No problem." Em gave me a small smile. I turned around and walked back to the pack house. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Everyone is sitting in the living room talking. I walked in. All conversation ceased.

"Follow me. I will show you around." I said. Everyone got up and followed me. I showed them the kitchen, dining room, the game rooms, the bathrooms, and last, the bedrooms. I turn around to look at the rouges. I point to the youngest one. "What's your name?"

"Nick." He spoke up. He has red hair and green eyes. He also has a muscular build for his age. I'm guessing he's about 14-15.

"Nick, you'll be staying here." I opened the door. "With Jonas."

"Alpha." Jonas greeted. I nodded. Nick walked forward.

"Jonas, this is Nick. Nick, Jonas." Nick and Jonas shook hands. I continued down the hall and up the stairs. I stopped at another door.

"Name?" I asked pointing to the second youngest. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He has a muscular build too.

"Carter." He stepped forward as I opened the door.

"You'll be staying here with Brad." Brad wasn't in the room, but I continued walking. We went up the to third floor. "Name?" I pointed to the second oldest.

"Crash." He has blond hair and dark blue eyes. He has a fighters body.

"Crash, you'll be staying with Max." I opened the door. He walked in and shook hands with Max. I continued. We went up to the last floor.

"Names?" I asked the two rogues.

"Christopher."

"Alice." They both answered.

"You both will be staying here. Luna's and my room is two doors down and up the flight of stairs. It's the last door on the right. Our offices are up there as well, but on the left. Make yourselves at home." I told them. They nodded. I walked upstairs. I turned the corner and ran into someone. I stepped back. "Sorry."

"Et's fine. Where's Luna?" Ivan asked. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, again.

"She's in the hospital, again. I'm waiting for the nurse to call me." I told him.

"What happened?"

"I will tell you later." I told him and walked into my office. I closed the door behind me, walked over to my desk, sat down in my chair, and ran my hands through my hair. I sighed completely frustrated.

'Alpha, the Luna lost to much blood. She.... She flatlined.' Em linked me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/n~
Hey guys! I took this story off hold. It might take me a little while to update because I have exams all next week, but I will try to update when I can. Please vote and comment if you have any questions.

Thanks,
~Tess.