Chapter 26 Continued...

~A/N~

SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEXUAL SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

~Chapter 26 continued......~

~Asher~

Luna nodded her head, "I'm sure."

"I won't be able to stop once we start." I said.

"Then don't." She smashed her lips onto mine. I groaned and pushed her hips harder onto my growing erection. She moaned.

I took the opportunity and plunged my tongue into her mouth. I rolled us over, so Luna was under me. Luna's hands were on my face, in my hair, and going over my arms and shoulders. Right now, her hands are cupping my face. I took her hands in mine and pulled them over her head, pinning her to the bed. I broke the kiss, going to her jawline. I kissed up her jawline to her ear, where I gently bit her earlobe. She moaned.

It was the most incredible sound I have ever heard. I kissed my way down her neck, trying to find her sweet spot, where I would mark her. When I got to the part, where her neck and shoulder meet, Luna arched her back and moaned louder. I smirked against her and bit down gently. She gasped and her hips bucked against mine. I kissed, licked, sucked, and bit the spot, making her moan and shudder.

"Asher... please? Please, mark... me." She panted out. I smiled. I love the affect I have on her.

"It's going to hurt, but the pain will soon turn in to pleasure." I said. I felt her nod. I started to lick and nip the spot. I felt my canines extent and my eyes turned black. Damon took over just before I could bite down. He licked the spot once more before he sunk our teeth into her. She screamed out in pain.

'Damon, stop!' I thought to him.

'I'm not finished yet, I still have to go in deeper.' Damon thought. She cried for me to stop as Damon sunk our fangs in as far as they would go.

'DAMON! Stop, you're hurting her!' I yelled at him. I wanted so bad to stop and make her pain go away, but Damon was in control. Damon stayed like that for a couple minutes, so the bond could complete itself. Luna's crying and asking me to stop.

'We can't until it's finished,' Damon whimpered. Once it is finished, Damon slowly pulls out. He licks the wound clean. He pulls back and look at Luna. She's still crying.

"Luna, I'm sorry. I went a little deeper than I should have. I just,... I really had to mark you and I went a little to far. I'm so sorry." Damon said. We both hated that she was in pain. Damon let me have control back, now that the marking was complete.

I let go of her hands and cupped her face, wiping away her tears with the pads of my thumbs.

"It's okay. It doesn't hurt that bad." She said, but I could tell she was lying.

"Don't lie to me Luna, I know you're in pain." I said. I kissed her gently and said, "I'm sorry," and pulled back. I kept wiping her tears, until there was none left. She looked up at me.

"It doesn't hurt that bad, anymore." She told me honestly. I smiled a small smile. I'm sure it turned out to be more of a grimace though. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her. She kissed me, I kissed back. I pulled back a little, but our lips are still touching.

"Maybe we should stop and let you rest. I don't want to push you too far." I suggested. She shook her head and kissed me again.

"I want this Asher, make me yours." I hesitated. She looked up and said, "please Asher? I'm fine really. I do want this. I love you."