- "yes thanks, I know who Carina is... And what did she tell you?"

- "that she hates me"

- "what do you mean?"

- "I asked her on Friday if she didn't want to join you in the shower..."

- "and so she hates you for that?"

- "yes because I read her soul and she wanted to join you in that shower"

- "but noooo!" Maya replied as if it was the stupidest thing she had ever heard.

- "but yes!!!"

- "listening to you all the girls want to join me in the shower"

- "the guys too"

- "anything!"

- "anyway, if you ask me, if you want something to happen between you and her, don't pass up the chance and the next time you kiss, you try to go further"

- "I'll see"

Maya: Andy suggested that I sleep with you

Carina: I think you should listen to Andy, she's your best friend, she might be right

Maya: oh you think so?

Carina: I'm sure, you should always believe someone called Andrea

Maya: do you think I should do this tonight?

Carina: I don't think you should wait that long. Classes end at 3pm, you should do it then.

Maya: What about lunch in the girls' room?

Carina: I'm not an easy girl Maya, I need a place a little more classy than the girls' room.

Maya: the locker room?

Carina: stop hitting on me and go to class.

- "So what are you doing next weekend?" Asked Helm

- "Maya doesn't have a race, but there's this party at Ryan's house."

- "ah cool"

- "you're coming of course!" Reply Carina

- "he didn't invite me"

- "but I am invited and you are my plus one!"

- "won't that bother you?"

- "no! Taryn you are my friend. So you're coming."

- "thanks Carina"

At three o'clock when they came back home they had passed the door step laughing and the Italian had pulled on the arm of the blonde sticking to the door, for her to come and kiss her.

-"What are you..."

- "ah you girls are back!" said Katherine, arriving just as they had taken off

- "aren't you at work?"

- "no"

- "but I didn't see your car" said Maya

- "Yes, I had a problem this morning. Would you let me take your car? I need a couple of things from the supermarket and I'm not getting mine back for two days."

- "Do you want us to go for you Katherine?" Carina asked.

- "no, it's okay, it's nice... Come on... Do your homework, or whatever, while I go to Walmart. Do you need anything?"

- "no" they answered at the same time.

- "okay, I'll be back in an hour.

- "why are you... Specify?" Maya asked suspiciously as she handed her keys to her mother.