"What do you mean by extortion? The Taoist family is not responsible for Mechel's death. " Or do you want to admit it? If you don't admit it, the evidence will be thrown directly in your face! Besides, if you lose the lawsuit, you should have some compensation. Lin Tian'er's request for this is not high. She has just awakened her ability, and she will need money in the future There's still plenty of room. She's really smart, and her sense of proportion is just right! A little more is greedy, and a little less is cowardly and deceitful. Haha, I'm almost in love with her!"

"But, how can I blackmail her? Years, I have never done such a thing!" The little non-commissioned officer was about to cry.

"Don't be afraid, no one will ask you to do something that violates the law. Daoke family, according to my experience, you bring a few brothers with you, and bring all the documents, go directly to the door and explain the situation. Don't say anything else, they will naturally understand What to do. If you give more or less, you take them all and bring them back to Lin Tian'er, or it's over! This is the work of a middleman, if you feel that you have contributed and don't want to run in vain, you can get a commission!"

When the little sergeant heard his superior replying to him like this, his three views were shattered, and he hung up the call with a sharp gasp. He raised his head suddenly, even his eyes were red.

"Money, isn't it just money! I'll take my brother there for you!"

He strode away, and not long after, Yunxi also left the court witness room. It's just a temporary residence, and it's impossible to stay for a lifetime. Yunxi collects and picks up, tidies up her own things, and destroys the unimportant ones.

He didn't leave until he was sure that there was not a single hair left.

Ever since she knew that her eggs were of high value, she always felt that there were strange eyes staring at her around her. Eggs can be sold for money. To put it bluntly, isn't it just DNA. Interstellar has even invented an artificial womb, gene replacement is popular, and I believe there are no moral and ethical restrictions.

Even the final morality can't be restrained, so cloning...

If there is a clone Chen Yunxi in the future, it will be fun.

All kinds of imaginations appeared in Yunxi's mind, she shook her head, hoping that such an occasion would not happen, but she couldn't do it either, she was completely impeccable. This is a world shrouded in skynet, but she can guard against the tableware for eating and the cup for drinking water, but she cannot guard against the natural growth and shedding of hair and dander every day.

Anyone with a heart can definitely get her DNA.

etc!

Yunxi thought for a while, and summoned the little yellow duck, "Hey, I remember you once said that 97% of my body belongs to your former host, and only about 3% of my brain belongs to me." The

little yellow duck this time It didn't appear in the image of a duck, but "Jingxi", wearing a small navy blue suit and a bow tie, looking like a clean primary school student. He yawned,

"What happened before and after? You forgot that you also signed a contract with me. It's all mine!" A lot!"

Jingxi's mouth twitched, "There are many bad people? No matter how bad people are, they can be worse than you, er, no, are you powerful? Cloning, just cloning! Do you think that the interstellar society has not been done until now? And even if it is done Come out, so what? How many superpowers

like you have appeared in the past thousand years? Count the ones that are not as good as yours. If there are not a hundred, there will be eighty. Why haven't you seen how powerful those clones are? Are you afraid? Your DNA being targeted? How funny, forget that you left a lot of sample information during your lifetime?"