"Oh? Then tell me." The judge took out a pen and planned Record.

Mechel gritted her teeth, "I did it out of desperation, it's really...the cost of living in Capital Star is too high. I have no choice!" Not to

mention the judge, the others were all stunned after hearing this reason.

"So...you are 'forced' to sell the eggs because of the cost?"

"Yes, when the agreement was signed for three months, I thought that there would definitely be three eggs that could be picked in three months... or I just sent the defendant back to Alpha, why did I stay with her for so long in the capital star? Is there no money for board and lodging every day? The tax is so high! The capital star even has an 'air tax' to let all the people who emit carbon dioxide It's too inhumane to pay human beings, it's too inhumane! And every inspection requires money!"

Mechel became more and more annoyed, "What's unjust enrichment? Although I had no choice but to sell that egg, but I didn't spend a single credit on myself. The defendant spent all of it!" The

judge stopped writing, and the tip of the pen dangled unsteadily on the paper. In reality, his mood was not at peace, but his face was still very serious, and he spoke meticulously. ,

"So you took the defendant to the Capital Star to recuperate in order to obtain better quality eggs. But the cost of recuperation is too high, so you sell the eggs to provide the defendant with a better living environment? Is that so? "

Yes. My original intention is for the defendant's good. Otherwise, with her pitifully weak physique, how can she awaken her abilities? Even if she has the potential for abilities, she might not be able to awaken them if she stays at Alpha!"

Yunxi couldn't bear it . I couldn't stop, "Your Excellency, I don't know what to say. My only request is to ask the court to inquire about the assets under the names of Mechel and Hati."

"Why?" Mechel was furious and immediately refused.

"If Mechelle Hart and his wife don't have much property in their names. Then they raise healthy children... Sorry, I don't despise, but I don't have money to have any children!"

She said loudly in the last sentence.

"Could it be that the child is handed over to the federal nursery after giving birth? The so-called maternal love is abandonment?"

"I won't!" Mechel trembled with anger, "My eldest daughter suffers from a genetic disease and I didn't even abandon her. I come from an old-fashioned family, and I will never abandon my children."

Yunxi didn't bother to look at her this time, "Your Excellency, once again request the court to inquire about the assets under the name of Mechel and his wife! I think it is clearly written in the agreement Chu, Mechel is willing to conceive and raise the child with love and heart, so I am willing to donate. If she can't even do the most basic things, how can she tell me to fulfill the agreement?" The

judge nodded, and he also wanted to know that May Xie Er was so short of money that he came up with the trick of exchanging eggs for money.

After connecting to Skynet, querying becomes easy. A minute later, Mechel's "huge property" stunned the court.

Mechel personally relies on subsidies issued by the military, but her husband Hart is very good at making money! He owns a spaceship and transports goods to major galaxies in the Interstellar Federation all the year round. Before Alpha was hit by a disaster, he sent the first supplies there, and got a batch of silk from the capital star as a reward.

This silk alone is sold at a sky-high price, okay?

Afterwards, through these relationships, Hart made several more deals within three months, benefiting from profits, and now the assets under his name are approaching 30 million!

Is this what it looks like without money?

"Plaintiff, I cannot support your reason for selling eggs because of lack of money. Because the defendant has provided eggs free of charge and fulfilled the obligations of the agreement. I declare that the agreement is terminated!"

"No, wait!" Mei Xie Er was anxious, "This is Hart's property, not mine!"

"Ms. Mechel, don't you still want to say that you and Mr. Hart are not legally married?"

"Yes, but we have always had a clear division of property, each using its own."

Yunxi sneered, "So the money has nothing to do with you. You would rather sell my eggs than tell your husband that you need financial support "

Also, the account inquired by the court is not the joint account of your husband and wife? Mr. Hart deposited the money in it, not for you to access? Nor for your children? Mechel, you can really deceive yourself! I I don't have anything to say to you. Please don't harass me in the future, otherwise, it won't be so easy to let you go!"

Mechel was furious, "Who won't let you go? Obviously you owe me, then Even if an egg offsets your living expenses in the capital planet, what about the previous agreement? You still owe me an egg! You have to give it to me! Don't forget who brought you out of Alpha! If it wasn't for me , you, like other frozen people, have become murderers!" The

last sentence was truthfully spread to thousands of households through the eyes of the little bee. A few minutes later, the surviving frozen people in the East Lake Scenic Area of ​​the fifth planet of Capital Star all knew about it.

They collectively filed a lawsuit against Mercer for "defamation."

Who is the murderer, who? Who! Have the ability to come up with evidence. Without evidence, how can you say that people are murderers?

Unprovoked slander, or public occasions, don't tell the whole story, it's really easy to bully frozen people. Uh no, they're not cryons, that's a bit of an insult. They have applied for a ban a long time ago, and now they are all from the mother planet!

Regarding Alpha's 100,000 dead home planet... The Interstellar Federation cannot conduct a public trial. It is on this point that the mother star can publicly sue Mechel.

If they don't kill the first person who slanders them, how can they stand up straight?

Yunxi didn't know what the mother star was doing. Before she left the court, she saw Mechel's hysterical appearance and said "You owe me", she didn't want to give the other party a chance. He simply turned to the litigation department next door to accuse Mechel of violating other people's personal rights and buying and selling other people's reproductive cells without permission.

This charge, whether it is big or small, is not small.

If Yunxi didn't get the federal citizenship, then Mechel would definitely go to jail. Any personal belongings of the home planet are owned by the Federation, and personal participation in the sale is tantamount to using power for personal gain and stealing Federation assets!

No need now, it's about fines and a few months in prison.

But until this lawsuit is over, Mercer will never want to ask her for any more eggs.

Yunxi's original intention was to create some trouble for Mei Xieer, so as not to keep chasing herself and shouting "you owe me" every day. She didn't expect that Mechel would end up in jail.

Didn't even walk out the gates of the federal courthouse!

The trial was also secret, and after three days, it would be a 20-year sentence.

Twenty years, the best years of a woman's life, is this time.