In the end, the immediate superior said flatly, "Don't pay attention to the people behind Mechel, you can't handle even a small matter. Pay attention to the movements of Skynet, talk about it... public opinion must not be violated!"

"The plaintiff and the defendant provided you for free Is the egg really trafficked as she said?"

Mechel gritted her teeth, "Your Excellency, Skynet's secrecy regulations!"

When is it, and you still use the secrecy regulations to suppress him? The judge was very upset. He glanced at his personal terminal, and saw lines of projected writing on the judge's robe from a very secret angle, all of which were "public opinion" on the Skynet forum.

"My God, Lin Tian'er has actually become a supernatural being..."

"Is it just me who thinks her supernatural powers are fresh and cute? Is she not as ferocious and vicious as other supernatural beings?"

"Going off topic! We're not discussing the case now? To be honest, I really didn't expect Mechel to be this kind of person. How do you say the old saying? Get cheap and act like a good boy?"

"It's more than that. Shameless! People have a good impression of her, so they donated an egg to her for free. She is lucky, she sold it! If she sells it, she sells it. How can she have the face to file a lawsuit and ask for another one? It's okay if you don't give it to her?

" Yes, she still wanted the guardianship of Lin Tian'er before. Fortunately, Lin Tian'er had awakened her supernatural power, otherwise she would have succeeded! Think about it, if that kind of situation really happened, how pitiful Lin Tian'er would be. Didn't she get her eggs and sell her for the rest of her life? I can't think of any vicious words to curse this woman! It's too insidious!" The

judge glanced at ten lines at random, and he roughly knew it in his mind.

Originally, the defendant Lin Tian'er was loved by many interstellar citizens in Skynet, and now her experience has received countless sympathies. The plaintiff, Mercer... Forget it, who told you to break the agreement first?

"I support the defendant's application. The plaintiff did not act according to the agreement after obtaining the eggs, but sent them to relevant institutions for testing and sold them through certain channels. What they did completely violated the original intention of the agreement. If there is no other reason , I will declare the agreement null and void, and recover the eggs and unjust enrichment."

"Your Excellency, you can't..." The lawyer rebutted subconsciously, but what was the reason for the rebuttal, he looked around in panic, scratched his head, and couldn't say a word Complete words. Mechel reacted at this moment, and said loudly, "It cannot be invalidated! Your Excellency, the whereabouts of that egg is kept secret by Skynet's secrecy regulations! I can't tell, because the people present have not reached the relevant level and cannot disclose it!"

"Look The plaintiff sold my eggs for a good price. I can't say whereabouts, nor who did I sell them to?"

Mechel strode up to the judge without even looking at Yunxi, "If you don't believe me, you can check the relevant information. The records have been erased by Skynet! No one or any organization can inquire without authorization!" The

judge moved his fingers and nodded for a moment, "Indeed."

Being able to wipe all the traces clean must have an extraordinary status. It seems that the unknown buyer is not an ordinary person.

"Plaintiff, are you really going to sell in violation of the agreement? It seems that I can't support your claim."

"No, Your Excellency. I have difficulties!"