ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ

Start from the beginning

"I know some stuff, it regards Ishaan, and I don't play with tic tacs."

"Spill the beans and I know you don't, that's why I offered my fruit by the foot to you." We took a seat on a bench outside the old ice cream shop Honey used to work at. If she still worked there, she could have hooked a sugar addicts-ass up but no.

"He's establishing a new trap up in the North where a previous gang was. One of his members came in last night and I overheard him say that before I entered the room. Ishaan himself hasn't been around since last week and I don't like fruit by the foot."

"My dick is like rock candy and I know you love rock candy. Anyways, did you hear how many members he has? Last week a couple other members and I went to bust his trap and that's probably why he hasn't been to the club. He had a little less than half his members at the trap and that one female wasn't there." I rested my arm along the top of the bench behind her and got more comfortable. She crossed her legs and kept her hands in her lap as the breeze blew her hair away from me.

"You're so pathetic. I have no idea about members and I haven't seen that female either. Trey I swear you're always up to something, even before I left you were never just sitting still-"

"I had a good reason to be caught up in this. I didn't just get up one morning and decide to massacre a gang because I felt like it, there was a legit reason but thank you for bein' like a lil' under cover spy who wraps herself around a poll." She mugged me for a quick second but shook it off.

"You're welcome and fine. I believe you." She paused for a moment. "So what are you going to do from here as far as Ishaan goes?"

"Might head up to the North and see what he's got goin' on up there." I kept looking around to make sure FBI wasn't around or any other gang members that may have been lurkin'.

"You better be careful Trey. Why isn't your Dad involved-"

"Old man's busy tryna avoid my Mom because of her baby fever, the last thing he needs to be involved in is this, not to mention he has nothing to do with Ishaan."

"How are you involved with Ishaan then?" She asked with a confused looked to her face and to her voice. She turned herself so she was facing me with one arm up against the bench holding her head up. Her brown irises locked with mine, I was a little turned on because she got one of those sexy ass stares that leaves a nigga begging like how Ty begs for Tilly Beans.

"Was supposed to do business with him, he fucked Breezy and I over. Apparently there's talk of fraud between Breezy and him but it ain't true and now we here." I said with a shrug of my shoulders as I dropped my eyes from hers... that stare was too over powering for me so I needed a small break from it for a minute.

"See what I mean by you're always up to something?" She said with a shake of her head.

"Shhh, in life you gotta take risks and I'm all about that." I said with a laugh. "I'm taking a risk with you right now-"

"Not even but I'll keep you up to date when I hear anything new." She stood up and smoothed out her dress... I noticed her ass and my eyes said it all. "Yee I caught you." She laughed.

"Get gone female. You're too slick for me to not notice but on the reals, thanks for all the help 'cause your ass knows you didn't have to do any of this for me." I stood up with her and together we started to head back the way we came.

"I got your back when you need me. I'm glad we bumped into each other." I second that. "If you don't stop lookin' at my ass-"

"You put it out there to be noticed." I said quick to cut her off. "I'm dippin' 'cause you're about to get loud and I don't want to hear your loudness." I pulled her in for another hug before we completely split ways.