17.1 - A Nests Shackles (Wings! AU)

Start from the beginning

Before he knew it tears flowed from his eyes without his control. His limbs shook and his breathing picked up. It was all too much. Izuku was working himself into a panic attack in an unknown room, not knowing where his captor currently was or if he wasn't already watching-! His stomach churned violently.

The teen choked helplessly on his sobs, wings fluttering in terror, pushing the warm white and green blanket off of him with a strong shove. "I can't cry now! All Might and the other pro heroes are surely already searching for me! I- I just have to stay strong until then...!". Izuku tried to cheer himself up, though his body did not listen in the slightest.

He felt like he was suffocating. The heaviness in his chest made his lungs ache and his tears blurring his vision once again. Panting for air, the terrified greenette tried to reach for his quirk to soothe himself but...

He felt...

empty.

Izuku couldn't feel One For All anymore.

His wings rose from behind him in a wild flurry, harshly knocking off the lamp on the nightstand with a loud clank, the metal chains clinking together as a reminder. A reminder that he had been caught. That he was powerless. At the mercy of All For One // his own father //.

Izuku sobbed, curling together as close as he possibly could, his wings folding securely around him in a meek attempt to protect himself from whatever was outside of these walls. 

"Someone please. I'm scared".

-o-O-o-

Aizawa was downright furious, storming down the empty halls of UA, he finally reached the infirmary, ripping the door open and letting it crash against the frame, not caring about the startled exclaims the action got him. His black hair was a complete mess and his eyes stung from using his quirk out of anger, but the pro hero could not care less right now.

His attention rested solely on the alarmed blonde man sitting on one of the hospital beds. Shota gritted his teeth bitterly, his eyes blazing a blood-red as he lurched forward, grabbing the boney man by his collar and getting face-to-face with him, pure wrath radiating from his very being.

"Y o u" He seethed, his lips pulling into a disgusted snarl as he tightened his hold on the surprised hero. A man who did not deserve the title of Number One. "How dare you. How did you get the nerve-!? He was right there. Right in front of you. And you just watched as that monster took him away to fuck knows where! TELL ME, TOSHINORI YAGI!".

The blonde shrunk back, sunken eyes widening at the murderous expression directed at him. "I... I was frozen- I didn't mean to-!". Aizawa scoffed mockingly, letting go of All Might's collar and distancing himself a few steps so he wouldn't smash that fuckers face in. His jet-black and red wings wrapped around his shoulders to calm himself, his piercing stare never faltering.

"'Didn't mean to.' You've got to be kidding me. My-... Midoriya's gone. Taken by that so-called arch-nemesis of yours. And we have no idea where he could be. All because you couldn't fucking get yourself to just move and save the kid. Fuck, and all of that because their wings harmonized?!". The black-haired teacher spat out venomously, only to have the blonde try and retort. Try and defend his failure.

"W-Well-! You couldn't possibly know, Aizawa-kun! That man is-!". Shota's wings spread out behind him threateningly, immediately getting the hero to shut up with a click of his teeth. "I don't give two shits who he is. What I care about is that he has my student because you failed. And it's what you should currently concern yourself with". He bore his finger into the other man's chest, shoving him back toward the bed.