Roadside Attraction - Part 1

Comincia dall'inizio

"Mabel, you missed some of my clothes. I'm gonna go repack real quick," I explained myself.

"Emma, you didn't even check the bag!" Mabel shouted after me, but I was already in the Shack.

To be honest, I don't even know what Mabel packed. I just needed a way to leave that conversation. How could I be so stupid. Sure, he likes me because he spends more time with me, but if Wendy gave him a chance, he would take it over me.

"Emma, are you coming! That wasn't a question!" I heard Stan shout from the outside.

Guess I don't really have a choice, do I?

--------------

I sat in the front next to Stan while the rest of the kids were in the back.

"Hey kid, when I said to tone down the smile, I didn't mean to completely make it disappear. You look like you are about to murder someone." Stan told me.

Yea, that someone is Wendy, or Dipper. I'll decide when I get to it.

"It's whatever," I told him as he sighed.

"Hey Kid, come on, you can talk to me. I may not be your Grunkle, but I might as well be. You've saved me about a dozen times now." He told me as I sunk deeper into the seat.

"It's- It's just. You think someone you like likes you back. But then you find out they are still not over their previous crush. Who they claimed were over? Yea, I'm currently like that." I explained as he stayed quiet for a moment.

"You mean Dipper right-"

"QUIET!" I shouted, trying to drown out his words so he wouldn't hear.

"Okay, okay. But it's about Dipper, right?" He asked this time quieter as I nodded.

"I was so sure he liked me. But he also still isn't over Wendy, and I don't know what to believe anymore." I told him as he thought for a bit.

"Well, let me tell you something. The boy likes you. It's probably old pictures he forgot to throw out." He explained as I eased up a little. Right, there was a completely rational explanation.

"Actually, that makes a lot of sense. Thank you, Grunk- I mean Stan. Thank you Stan"

"No worries, Kid." He mumbled back. A faint smile on his face.

After about an hour, we reached our first destination. It was a giant yarnball with a sign of a nice-looking grandma next to it.

"Don't let the face fool you. This woman lit my car on fire on two non-consecutive occasions." Stan told us all as we exited.

Yikes.

Are all people in this business bad?

As we reached the outside, all of us went to admire the big yarnball while Stan went to do his own thing. Probably something illegal.

"Whoa." Me and the girls said in unison, looking up at how massive the thing was.

"I'm going in, girls. Waaah." Mabel told us confidently walking inside the yarnball.

"Wait, MABEL!" I shouted, trying to stop her, but Grenda and Candy followed behind.

"Yarn!" They shouted until I couldn't even hear them anymore

"Girls!" I shouted at the yarn but to no avail. No one replied.

I let out a sigh. Great, so now I'm alone with Dipp- Where did Dipper go!?

Great! I'm alone!

I decided to just look around. If i was all alone, I could at least make the most of it.