𝐋 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧

last death in this book....maybe

& idc what y'all gotta say rihanna ate that last night

"Can I talk to you outside?"

Legend nodded, following the doctor out. "He needs therapy, something. His stress, anxiety level and blood pressure are through the roof. Not too mention his heart his beating this fast." She tapped the pen against the clipboard, going insanely fast.

"Im afraid he might pass from heartbreak."

"That's a thing?"

"It's very real. It's tragic because there's no cure. Just make sure he feels love and knows he's not alone. Everytime I seen him he was with her so I know he's taking it hard. I don't want to give pills because im afraid he might overdose. I kno you wouldn't expect him too but when you lose the love of your life nothing seems worth it." Legend nodded, watching her write shit down.

"How long it last?"

"He made it to a week. The funeral might trigger something though. Just keep a eye out for him please. He's lost 10 pounds since that day, his hair is thinning and he's turning pale." She pointed out everything she seen wrong.

"Thank you." She nodded and they walked back in to see Josh staring straight ahead. He blocked out everything the doctor said, only knowing it was time to go when legend grabbed him.

"Let's go mane."

"Whatchu wanna eat?"

"Nun." Legend sighed pulling over to smoothie king, when Emsmeryn wasn't eating smoothies were the only thing that kept her alive. Ordering two and paying for them.

"Preciate."

Legend nodded, noticing the man didn't touch it at all. "Drink it."

"No."

"You ain eat in days bitch drink it." Josh ignored him until he parked, sticking the straw through and raising it. "Move."

"Drink it."

"No."

"Drink it bitch."

"Move," Josh swung his hand trying to knock the cup but Legend moved it. Jaw tightening and looking at his friend, "I get you sad and all but you need to fuckin eat nigga. You lost 10 fuckin pounds in a week. On bd you gon drink this shit or we goin to the hospital and gettin yo ass a feedin tube. Drink the fuckin smoothie." Saying with a harsh tone, watching Josh tighten his jaw before he grabbed it.

"Thank you...shit. Ian tryna lose you too mane. Boo would lose ha fuckin soul sum happen to you and ion kno what I'll do. Prolly lose mines too." Sitting back and lighting up, watching him force himself to drink the smoothie.

"Half is fine bruh." If he had too much he would throw up. Josh sighed sitting back. Feeling full instantly, falling asleep not even 5 minutes later.

Looking over at his best friend Legend shook his head. They would get through this.