𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

you can't vote, i can't write. face ass

chapter full of essie&key 🫶🏾

ma girl gon stand up soon so ntfmmmm

-

"So sad, so sad what love will make you dooo." The girls laughed listening to Legend outside. He wasn't finna play with Esmeryn's ass.

Knocking on the door with his gun he stepped back, "Tell yo friend come outside before I blow this bitch up." Looking at his Ar, bitches had him fucked up. She was lucky he wasn't who he used to be because he would've left her ass soon as he seen her near Kyles geeky ass. Nigga obviously wanting to die over pussy, maybe the shot that almost paralyzed him didn't mean shit.

Esmeryn yawned, putting her feet on Kyles lap. Not paying his ass no mind, just for her peace of mind. Tired of him playing in her face.

"Essie go outside,before he do some reckless shit. You kno all his screws ain tight." Amari tapped her and frowned when she shook her head.

"No Mari, he's not about to keep playin in my face." Frowning, feelings hurt after the shit she had seen. It made her stomach cramp up uncomfortablely, why would he do that?

"Go tell him that then. Give me this." Taking her cup away. "If she don't wanna go she don't have to." Kyle spoke up, watching Amari turn and mug him.

"Shut the fuck up. You think cus she got her feet on yo lap she leavin this nigga alone? You a fuckin distraction, desperate ass." Rolling her eyes, before he could respond a bullet came through the window and hit the wall a inch away from his head making them all jump.

"Aww hell naw! Essie bitch let's go." Jasmine grabbed her slides, he wasn't about to shoot her shit up.

"Next one I won't miss, you got 15 seconds." They rushed when a beam came through landing on Kyle's forehead, man running to the back making Legend cackle. Esmeryn a little embarrassed but she was tipsy so she just laughed.

"This nigga is crazy." Amari wiped her face, helping her walk to the door.

"I don't wanna go." Pouting as they fixed her up a bit. Hearing Legend count to himself out loud through the hole.

"Yes you do." Opening the door, Legend's hard eyes watched as her drunk ass stumbled. When she reached to grab his arm for balance he stepped aside letting her fall making them cuss at him. "What the fuck Key!"

"Owww." Hissing even though she didn't feel a damn thing from her fall.

"You look fuckin stupid. Drunk ass, shit ain't cute." Picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder hearing her start to cry. "I hate you."

"Girl shut the fuck up."

They watched as he snatched her things from Jasmine, walking her to his car. Gently putting her in before tossing her shit in the backseat, pulling off soon after.